My New Sideways JossWest and Big Whitey!

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Here is a photo the wife just took of my new Sideways JossWest ANDDD my Brand New (just delivered 15 minutes ago ) Barbox "Big Whitey" ( by Aramith ) from Mueller's Billiard & Dart Supplies ( thanks Freddie!!! ). Now sitting regally next to the three black cue balls I got last Fall from Aramith.

I LOVE pool!!!

JW11.jpg

Last edited:

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a photo the wife just took of my new Sideways JossWest ANDDD my Brand New (just delivered 15 minutes ago ) Barbox "Big Whitey" ( by Aramith ) from Mueller's Billiard & Dart Supplies. Now sitting regally next to the three black cue balls I got last Fall from Aramith.

I LOVE pool!!!

View attachment 521418

Very nice ny friend!

You know what's nice than ^^^^^^^?

A "wife" that doesn't mind our pool antics and expenditures!

Again, congrats Sir, on "BOTH"!

Jeff

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Very nice ny friend!

You know what's nice than ^^^^^^^?

A "wife" that doesn't mind our pool antics and expenditures!

Again, congrats Sir, on "BOTH"!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff and, as usual, you're "Dead Nuts" correct. And as much as I love pool ( obsessed, OCD, anal, etc, etc, ad infinatum for nearly 60 yrs ), she means more to me than pool ever has or will. In fact, she could give up the last 4, the breaks and 2 on the wire in a race to 3 and never lose a game.

Last edited:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Glad you didn't show a pic of your blue balls.

Nahhhh... the ole lady has to draw the line *somewhere*, dude! :D

( As you already know ) I DO have 3 Blue *Circles* and a Red Circle I came this >< close to putting in the photo but, didn't...

9 Ball Fan

Darth Maximus
Silver Member
Here is a photo the wife just took of my new Sideways JossWest ANDDD my Brand New (just delivered 15 minutes ago ) Barbox "Big Whitey" ( by Aramith ) from Mueller's Billiard & Dart Supplies ( thanks Freddie!!! ). Now sitting regally next to the three black cue balls I got last Fall from Aramith.

I LOVE pool!!!

View attachment 521420

Hey, that's nice equipment right there. Really like the cue.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I LOVE pool!!!

View attachment 521420
Hey Mike, here's a line-up of JW's when he was here in Tulsa. Serious pool candy. http://www.josswest.net/tulsa.html

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Us cowboys would call that a lazy w.

Very nice score, brother!

Thnx, Jimmy. Man, I'm happy. I REALLY wanted that Tad when I got it in November and I was pretty animated then too but I don't think I felt quite the same as I do now. NO idea why but it is what it is... I'm like a kid in a candy store! :grin:

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
great looking cue.
i am sure plays better than it looks
so solid and pure
i am happy for you.....:thumbup:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
great looking cue.
i am sure plays better than it looks
so solid and pure
i am happy for you.....:thumbup:

Thank you B. And yup, it DOES hit 'em better than it looks and it looks SO PUURTYYYYYYYYY!!! :grin-square:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Very nice Michael. What is that can to the right of Big Whitey? It looks like a snuff can.

Thanks Johnny. It's my can of Renaissance Micro-Crystalline Wax Polish! Every home needs one! :grin-square:

Garczar tuned me onto it last year. I use it for my shafts and ( which most of mine are ) my leather wraps. I also use it on the forearms and sleeves, etc. But sparingly... stuff is GREAT. And inexpensive, considering how little you need at any one time.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I think we should consider bringing back "big whitey" at the game's highest level just to get rid of jump shots.

Seriously, though, good luck with your new equipment.

Michael Andros

Silver Member
I think we should consider bringing back "big whitey" at the game's highest level just to get rid of jump shots.

Seriously, though, good luck with your new equipment.

You might well be right, Stu. But, as things seem to go, it wouldn't be terribly long before someone started using mini-catapults instead of jump cues... :rotflmao1:

Seriously, though, thanks Stu. I actually can't wait to hit some balls with Big Whitey. It's been a loonnnnnggggggggg time. :)