Aramith?

fjk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a home table (Gold Crown 3). I will need a good set of balls. Not looking to go cheap, but I don't want to throw money away unnecessarily. What should I go with? Thanks for the advice!

Meucciplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the Tournament Super Pro Cup Value Pack. From Aramith.

http://www.aramithpoolballs.com/bbatvp.html

Never regretted investing the money. Those balls hold up so much longer than el cheapo sets. The Rempe ball isn't bad either since you can check your aim on whitey every now and then with it. I had cheaper balls before but in the long run it pays to invest a little more.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Go with Cetennials......the best design, rich colors, and amazingly consistent pool ball weight.
Nothing looks better IMO and all your friends will compliment your exquisite taste in equipment.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will agree with not cheaping out on balls.

And don't buy from eBay or amazon to save 20%. Buy from a reputable seller and don't get counterfeits.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just bought a home table (Gold Crown 3). I will need a good set of balls. Not looking to go cheap, but I don't want to throw money away unnecessarily. What should I go with? Thanks for the advice!
Very easy to do a forum search on finding out the best quality pool ball sets for the money, instead of waiting for responses to your question on this thread. Threads on what pool ball sets to buy seems to come up on this forum way too often. More users should learn how to utilize the forum topic search to find answers to their questions instead of continuing to ask the same questions that have been asked and answered numerous times before. That said, my recommendation is you should purchase either Brunswick Centennial or Aramith Tournament - both in the +/- $300 range.