~~~>>> where to get custom masse cue<~~~

sl8r

No Excuses..... U missed
Silver Member
Hello all I have been messin around with masse trickshots and such I have a lomax jumper and breaker so I'm lookin. At who makes the best custom masse cue any ideas be much help thanks

tsp&b

Silver Member
I don't know anyone who specializes in "Masse" cues but most cue makers would not have a problem making one. The specifications can vary a lot with the needs of the user. Most are heavy, short and stiff with a 14 mm tip.

pdcue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello all I have been messin around with masse trickshots and such I have a lomax jumper and breaker so I'm lookin. At who makes the best custom masse cue any ideas be much help thanks

Brent has made a few - BHQ on the forum, he is also on Facebook.

Dale

JesPiddlin

Designed by Mother Nature
Silver Member
Custom Masse Cues

Gene and I will be back with the masse' cues from Crown Cues. Cross your fingers that it will be in 2015. If so, it will be toward the end of the year. We have to get the roof rebuilt over the workshop. Our money is tied up in repairs and stuff at the moment. When we get clear and can come back into view, you'll see us in here, again.

We've been so broke (or tied up with raising grandkids) while our son underwent treatment for stage 4 cancer and then had a bone marrow transplant and now dealing with medicinal repercussions from all that. We haven't even had money to go out to play pool in the least 2 years. Things are better, but not good enough that we can come back, yet. But, we're not giving up. Hope you won't give up on us, either.