Ltt mcdermott

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Ltt mcdermott for joss

I have a used mcdermott gs13 with 2 shafts. The cue is used and both shafts are used. Both are maple shafts with the standard tip and ferrule from mcdermott. Both shafts have blueing. One is 13mm and the other is 14mm. The 14mm does not perfectly line up with cue at the joint. The sahft collar is slightly smaller so there is some cue overlay. I accidentally hit the wrong button when ordering it. You can have it turned down to your size prefference. The cue weighs 19oz. I will text pics but here is a look at what it looks like. I am wanting to trade for a joss cue and only a joss cue. I am not trying to sell the cue. Trade only please. Pm phone number for pics. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you. I will also throw in a players sneaky pete. Looking for ANY JOSS CUE. Please post pics here. Thanks.

image.jpg

Last edited:

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Two cues for youe one. Mcdermott and players for your joss. Also open to other steel jointed cues. Thanks for looking.

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Two cues for your one. Doesn't matter how many shafts come with yours. May be willing to add some cash. Joss or similar steel jointed cue for a McDermott with 2 shafts and a players sneaky Pete.

image.jpg

Last edited:

rustysregular10

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Looking for a few more offers. My 2 for your 1. Joss preferably but willing to look at other steel jointed cues. Trade value of at least 350. Both cues in great shape.

image.jpg