First 1 from me in "09"

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
Hi All,
Here's my first cue for the new year. PH and Curly Maple.19.1oz ,58" long 13mm Ivor-X ferrule. 3/8x10 ss pin. Lam. shaft .Cue is a player from the word go. Str8 together and apart . $275.00 shipped in the US ,2-3 day prty.Post here are PM me.As always all input welcome. Thanks Jeff Eason

PH-CurlyMaple.jpg

PH-CurlyMaple3.jpg

PH-CurlyMaple4.jpg

PH-CurlyMaple5.jpg

Last edited:

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
IA8baller said:
Looks like it would be worth all of the $275.00 and then some. Good looking cue. :thumbup:

Thanks for the kind words.ot a few more i should be listing this week end .
All PM's are answered . Thanks again Jeff Eason

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
KeeFy said:

Hi KeeFy,
I dont understand why you like bringing the past ,that was taken care of and we have all grown beyond it. If you have 1 of my first cues that wasnt up to your stander then let me take care of it so you can also grow beyond it also . This is the on time I will post on this again.I thankyou KeeFy for letting me take care of what has upset you. Thanks Again Jeff Eason

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Jeffs a nice guy and making leaps and bounds in his cue making.
Its pretty rude to keep bringing up the past when the guy is making a genuine effort to overcome a couple of problems that he originally had.

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
phinmole said:
I had one - never had a problem with it.

Jeff, bump for you sir!

Felix

Thanks Felix for your kind words. I think this is 1 of my best cue to date. Who ever gets this 1 will be very pleased. Thanks again Jeff Eason

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
hawk4863 said:
Hi All,
Here's my first cue for the new year. PH and Curly Maple.19.1oz ,58" long 13mm Ivor-X ferrule. 3/8x10 ss pin. Lam. shaft .Cue is a player from the word go. Str8 together and apart . $275.00 shipped in the US ,2-3 day prty.Post here are PM me.As always all input welcome. Thanks Jeff Eason

PH-CurlyMaple.jpg

PH-CurlyMaple3.jpg

PH-CurlyMaple4.jpg

PH-CurlyMaple5.jpg

Great cue at a great price .

Easonscues

Easonscues.com
Silver Member
Rating - 88%
22   3   0
OK Best DEAL .Price droped to $225.00 shipped in the US .Cue plays great and looks even better in person

Last edited: