Danny Basavich

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I cannot help but it's pleasant to see the "kid' emerge. Never thought I would see him play and compete once again. I wish hime the best, what a story.

God Bless you KD:thumbup2:

-Kat,

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Spoke to Kids today for a bit. Told him how happy that I and many other of his fans are so happy he is back. He is appreciative of all the support. He said he is starting to feel a bit better after each tourney. Said it's going to get better the more he plays, but is happy with the way it's going. He is looking forward to playing more & more.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its great book, I have read mine at least 4 times and will probably read it again. It almost reads like fiction but its non fiction.

It may have been in the book but anyway Danny told me himself that Andy Quinn gave him the 7 AND BEAT him. That was when Danny was fat and had a real off day. He lost a ton of weight and got down to id say 190 or so.

He went back to Quinn's room and Quinn didn't recognize him. They played again EVEN and Danny took the cheese. I can understand Quinn not recognizing him but how do you miss that voice!!??

Last edited:

fish on

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It may have been in the book but anyway Danny told me himself that Andy Quinn gave him the 7 AND BEAT him. That was when Danny was fat and had a real off day. He lost a ton of weight and got down to id say 190 or so.

He went back to Quinn's room and Quinn didn't recognize him. They played again and Danny took the cheese. I can understand Quinn not recognizing him but how do you miss that voice!!??
I saw him play in the 80,s joss tour event young guy then .
I took notice when I heard the loudest break ever!
I ask about that years later after a lesson in north jersey he said
I learned not to hit them that hard takes to much out of ya and you lose cue ball control!
yes Danny is a good guy !
LOL
Harry:thumbup:

He went back to Quinn's room and Quinn didn't recognize him. They played again and Danny took the cheese. I can understand Quinn not recognizing him but how do you miss that voice!!??

Andy Quinn was such an awesome player back in the 90's. Very interesting to hear about Andy spotting Danny the 7, and beating him.

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member

That story is in there.
Get the book. It's great.

Chi2dxa

Lost over C&D Triangle
Silver Member
Danny

This was my first time seeing him play and it was a pleasure. I have been trying to see him since forever.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member

Yeah that was in the book. I think that match that Danny got busted was in someones basement, he said he was kinda getting sharked and he smoked a little grass that might have been laced after being warned not to.