mid size cuesmith lathe

pulzcul

"Chasinrainbows"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I am making an inquiry for a friend that wants to sell a Cuesmith mid size lathe. It is in practically new condition. He only used it to clean shafts and install tips. Maybe a dozen tips in the 4 years he owned it. Due to an accident he can no longer use it so he would like to pass it on. It's a waste to leave it sitting there.
A rather sturdy metal bench comes with it if wanted as well as all the tips and accessories. I'm sure a good bargain could be made considering the circumstances. My name is Don. My # is 406-471-4294. Northwest Montana. Please leave a message if I don't answer. I have a habit of refusing calls not on my contact list. Sorry

Thanks Item has been sold

Last edited:

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
I am making an inquiry for a friend that wants to sell a Cuesmith mid size lathe. It is in practically new condition. He only used it to clean shafts and install tips. Maybe a dozen tips in the 4 years he owned it. Due to an accident he can no longer use it so he would like to pass it on. It's a waste to leave it sitting there.
A rather sturdy metal bench comes with it if wanted as well as all the tips and accessories. I'm sure a good bargain could be made considering the circumstances. My name is Don. My # is 406-471-4294. Northwest Montana. Please leave a message if I don't answer. I have a habit of refusing calls not on my contact list. Sorry

Thanks Item has been sold

I'm the buyer of this lathe. I had a friend in NW Montana pick it up for me. I've since found out that the metal bench was not included (a wooden bench came with it instead) nor were any tips included. The tips were a selling point and one of the reasons I pulled the trigger. Since Don brokered the deal, I'd like some help from him to make it right. However, he said that I should call the previous owner. I've left a message and haven't received a return phone call.
Thoughts?