Any Magic Chalk Fans at Tornado Open ??

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Alex P is looking for Magic Chalk, I was advised he lost his last cube. I was not even aware he used MC.

But a buddy just told me, and he spoke with him. Need to get some chalk to him.

I will overnight it tomorrow morning, but if anyone is planning on being there on Friday morning and can bring him a box or two, that would be cool.

I will mail you a FREE Magic Chalk T-shirt (with a box of chalk) if you can drop it off to him on Friday.

I have his Ph#, so if you want to know what time or where he will be, just PM and I will give you the logistics that I get from him.

Thanks,

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Good stuff, this magic Chalk...

IMG_1647.JPG[/attach]....and just for you, RJ

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The 'Magic Chalk' is no joke. I am sold on it after a few months on a cube of a few I obtained from RJ. My teammates were laughing at me and thought I was joking with them about my Russian MC until I let them chalk up with it.

Now it's 'hey Kat can ya spare me a chalk up' haha. They thought it was smuggled in and $25 a cube or something Haha

Hope someone comes through for Alex.

-Kat,

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex P is looking for Magic Chalk, I was advised he lost his last cube. I was not even aware he used MC.

But a buddy just told me, and he spoke with him. Need to get some chalk to him.

I will overnight it tomorrow morning, but if anyone is planning on being there on Friday morning and can bring him a box or two, that would be cool.

I will mail you a FREE Magic Chalk T-shirt (with a box of chalk) if you can drop it off to him on Friday.

I have his Ph#, so if you want to know what time or where he will be, just PM and I will give you the logistics that I get from him.

Thanks,

hello... Alex still have not received it... any idea when it will reach the venue.. thank you so much for helping out.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
hello... Alex still have not received it... any idea when it will reach the venue.. thank you so much for helping out.

Karen Corr has graciously agreed to share one of her cubes with Alex to get him through the tourney.....

Find Karen, and you find the chalk ;)

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Karen Corr has graciously agreed to share one of her cubes with Alex to get him through the tourney.....

Now THAT'S called great advertising.
Well done.

:thumbup:

Now we just need the commercial endorsement tv spot...

Alex (at table misses a shot) "darn, if only I didn't forget my magic chalk"
Karen (from next table over) "here, have mine, I never leave home without multiple cubes"
(Cue logo graphic)
Voice Over Narration: " Magic Chalk - when you just need to make one more shot...Accept no substitute. Brought to you by RJ"

Reactions: KRJ

Marcopolo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I just saw this now. Just messaged him. Thank you and thank you to Karen Corr . That is gracious of her!

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
He can have my box.

Where should I send it. To be honest I do not care for it.

Yep, that's 3 now out of 10K folks, so running at .997 customer satisfaction, yeah, I like them odds ;) Most companies would literally kill for that :thumbup:

And yeah, you can send it to me for a full refund including the shipping cost to send back to me.
I will send your box to John Brumback, Karen Corr or Alex P., the good players seem to know how to use it ;)

Magic Chalk USA
PO Box 4041
St. Charles, IL 60174

Last edited:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Now THAT'S called great advertising.
Well done.

:thumbup:

Now we just need the commercial endorsement tv spot...

Alex (at table misses a shot) "darn, if only I didn't forget my magic chalk"
Karen (from next table over) "here, have mine, I never leave home without multiple cubes"
(Cue logo graphic)
Voice Over Narration: " Magic Chalk - when you just need to make one more shot...Accept no substitute. Brought to you by RJ"

Maybe have some Grey Poupon nearby as well ;)

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
Yep, that's 3 now out of 10K folks, so running at .997 customer satisfaction, yeah, I like them odds ;) Most companies would literally kill for that :thumbup:

And yeah, you can send it to me for a full refund including the shipping cost to send back to me.
I will send your box to John Brumback, Karen Corr or Alex P., the good players seem to know how to use it ;)

Magic Chalk USA
PO Box 4041
St. Charles, IL 60174

Out of the many boxes I've purchased from you, I've found 2 bad cubes. I just threw them away. Great chalk.

WGDave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So Alex likes the Zan Hybrid Max tip + Magic Chalk.

Hmmmm, that's the combo I use on an OB130 with OB classic+ shaft, and my game doesn't seem to be anywhere near his? Must be the shaft? :(

caff3in3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yep, that's 3 now out of 10K folks, so running at .997 customer satisfaction, yeah, I like them odds ;) Most companies would literally kill for that

Magic Chalk USA
PO Box 4041
St. Charles, IL 60174
I'll take it :D

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Out of the many boxes I've purchased from you, I've found 2 bad cubes. I just threw them away. Great chalk.

WOW. Never heard that one before, but still not acceptable. The world's best chalk also has the worlds best warranty. FOR LIFE.

PM your address and a new box will be out lickety split

SilverCue

Sir Raksalot
Silver Member
WOW. Never heard that one before, but still not acceptable. The world's best chalk also has the worlds best warranty. FOR LIFE.

PM your address and a new box will be out lickety split

OK, when I get ready to order some more, you can include an extra box.