Shane winters perron jr.

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I heard Shane never showed up to play. He told Junior he was on his way, then failed to arrive. What a horsesh*t move!
Maybe he didn't feel he was getting a big enough cut of the stream. Or he found out how many people bought the stream and he didn't feel it was worth his time to show up. Wasn't he the player in the past that wouldn't play on a stream because he wasn't being given a cut?

If they never played the match at all, it makes me wonder if this wasn't similar to the Ko and Dennis match at Steinway. (Play for the stream revenue).

The organizers of this match should chime in with the details. I was going to buy the match once someone indicated that the stream was up and running and the match was a "go".

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If they never played the match at all, it makes me wonder if this wasn't similar to the Ko and Dennis match at Steinway. (Play for the stream revenue).

This was absolutely not the case. I can assure you that they were suppose to play for 10k.

Tin Man

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For sold streamed matches there should be money posted well in advance. It was pretty disappointing. The entire pool hall was packed and it just fell flat.

I don't feel too bad for Jr. He did something very similar to me once. But I do feel for those that rearranged their schedules and showed up to watch.