North Texas Amateur*Lewisville, Tx*Crazy 8's*8-Ball*$40 Entry*$500 Added*Feb 7@Noon

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey bro didn't mean to cause any problems with you and big truck, however does this mean Clint can play now? We were get together and play some that weekend and we wanted to hit a tourney. I would rather play in dallas cause its closer to both of us and I personally like 8-ball more, but where ever he can play is prolly where we will end up, unless he cant make it for some reason in which case Daniel and I will come up there.

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
The more I mention this to my wife the more she seems OK with it! Wow, all I need to do now is pull off a good job for our anniversary this weekend & I think it could be a go for the chilli!

LOL, all those words when I could've just said....Bump!:grin-square:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys I'll go ahead and give Clint a chance...According to records his best finish was 7th at the Houston Open..

Only 1 week to go people get your name in while you can!!

sidepoket kidd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice, I am still trying to work it out to make it up there but if I cant make it you will still see Daniel, Clint, and Chuck!

Captain K.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
next weekend

Come on out and support this good 8 ball event
alot of cash to be had:thumbup:

Papa Red

Love it or Leave
Silver Member
:mad: Can't make it this time, my mother-in-laws birthday party is Saturday.:boring2: Good luck to all!:thumbup:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that Charlie, It's always nice to have you out..See you next time around!! FYI - offer to buy her a drink..and come on out lol..

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just another side note guys...We have 8 new sets of balls for the tournaments only...Aramith Premiers..We used them last night and it made a huge difference for everyone..

Last edited:

rack'em zach'em

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well one of the tables are being recovered tomorrow...Some retard head butted his girl friend and blood got all over the table..Can't wait this is going to be exciting...

Side note: If you guys have the chance pray for my mom. She was admitted to the hospital today with renal failure..(kidney failure)

thanks,

rack'em

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
rack'em zach'em said:
Well one of the tables are being recovered tomorrow...Some retard head butted his girl friend and blood got all over the table..Can't wait this is going to be exciting...

Side note: If you guys have the chance pray for my mom. She was admitted to the hospital today with renal failure..(kidney failure)

thanks,

rack'em

Wow Zach, I hope headbutts are the exception there & not the rule! That's bad.

And of course your mom has my best wishes. Please keep us updated on how she is. My thoughts are with both you & her.

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
:( Sadly I won't be able to make this after all. We're all gonna be getting together for mom in laws birthday on Saturday. After losing my father in law last month it makes you realise you really need to make the best of these occasions.

Hopefully I'll be able to get to the next one. Someone else will have to win this one!:wink: