Schon #2 shaft

Ace927

Stroke it, Dont poke it!!
Silver Member
I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the significance of the #2 stamp on my schon shaft is.... I have only owned one other schon and neither of its shafts had this stamp on the shaft....I am wanting to get another shaft for this current schon and was wondering if there are options since this one is stamped with a #2....any info would be great...thanks in advance!!

mfarrey71

CueNut71
Silver Member
WAs the shaft used when you got it? Someone may have marked it themselves to differentiate between shafts. I do this with mine on all my cues.

Ace927

Silver Member
It certainly was.... Really nice hitting shaft... Of course it is s schon..... I was just wondering if it was a schon thing or not.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Where is it marked. If it is clearly stamped (#2) after the schon name it is most likely a factory 2nd, if this is the case it had a minor flaw noticed after production that does not effect play.

Ace927

Silver Member
The #2 stamp in on the other side of the shaft from where the schon name is.

Maddie

Registered
I have a Schon Ltd with 2 shafts and the are labeled #1 and #2, they are both 1st quality shafts. I think the #'s are used just to tell the difference between the two shafts.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am a Schon dealer, if it is stamped #2 opposite of the Schon name it is a factory second. As far as being marked one and two that may have been a special request, I am not familiar with that.