FS: Ebony Front Jeff Olney Cue, Like New

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Hello all. Here is a really nice and hard to come by ebony front Jeff Olney cue that is in superb, like new test-hit only condition. I bought this cue some time ago to pair with a Revo shaft but I never did end up liking that shaft. It is a firm and crisp hitter like you'd expect from an Olney and it has that wonderful <<<ping>>> so many of us love to hear when striking whitey. It features 6 razor sharp and dead even purpleheart points (3 hi, 3 low) with purple, black, natural veneers that really pop plus Jeff's never-fail 3/8 10 phenolic joint Both the butt and shaft roll straight together and apart.

SPECS:

Butt Weight.........15.4 oz
Shaft .................. 3.7 oz @ 12.9 mm
Joint.....................3/8 10
Wrap....................White with green speck linen
Length..................Cue is standard 58", a 29/29 even split.

This is a very high quality and terrific looking cue that could easily become your new lifetime player.

Price is $sold obo shipped anywhere in CONUS.

NO Trade Offers Please!

Paypal and USPS Money Orders are both fine but if using Paypal please add 3%..

Thanks for having a look.

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• Olney-Eb-Purp-full.jpg
    Olney-Eb-Purp-full.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 507
  • Olney-Eb-Purp-wrap-forward.jpg
    Olney-Eb-Purp-wrap-forward.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 488
  • Olney-Eb-Purp-wrap-back.jpg
    Olney-Eb-Purp-wrap-back.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello all. Here is a really nice and hard to come by ebony front Jeff Olney cue that is in superb, like new test-hit only condition. I bought this cue some time ago to pair with a Revo shaft but I never did end up liking that shaft. It is a firm and crisp hitter like you'd expect from an Olney and it has that wonderful <<<ping>>> so many of us love to hear when striking whitey. It features 6 razor sharp and dead even purpleheart points (3 hi, 3 low) with purple, black, natural veneers that really pop plus Jeff's never-fail 3/8 10 phenolic joint Both the butt and shaft roll straight together and apart.

SPECS:

Butt Weight.........15.4 oz
Shaft .................. 3.7 oz @ 12.9 mm
Joint.....................3/8 10
Wrap....................White with green speck linen
Length..................Cue is standard 58", a 29/29 even split.

This is a very high quality and terrific looking cue that could easily become your new lifetime player.

Price is $875 obo shipped anywhere in CONUS.

NO Trade Offers Please!

Paypal and USPS Money Orders are both fine but if using Paypal please add 3%..

Thanks for having a look.

best,
brian kc
Hard to find a better deal than this anywhere...an ebony nosed olney will play as good as anything at any price...if this was a southwest with exact same woods would cost you 6500-7500$ and you can buy this for 875...wow!

MANPUSS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
good price ,nice . i fixed it i know the rules it was in jest , if it hurts your sell was not intended , that's not usually my way , anyway i apologize

Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
naa its fine . i am surprised it hasnt sold . but people are now spending cue money on toilet paper and skittles

but you posted that my listing was a "turn off" and that I was "being preachy" and sounded "miffed" and now when asked to explain you're saying "naa, it's fine"?

Some friendly advice going forward. The for sale Section has rules one of which involves not bringing negativity onto another members threads.

Everyone's circumstances are different and when somebody puts a negative spin on another person's for sale listing who's to say you're not costing them a potential sale and that maybe the reason they're selling is because they're trying to make rent or put food on their table; you never know, and especially during pandemic, right?

So maybe consider all of that before posting something like you did again and remember you always have the option to send a PM.

Now that was preachy. ;)

best,
brian kc

Last edited:

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
No way can you find a better cue at this price. Jeff's workmanship is A1 and his cues hit great.
PH on Ebony - what a combo.
GLWS, KC.