terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Capture.JPG

super alex.jpg

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Thanks for the amazing match - Scott played top notch one pocket and will fill the second place in one pocket till Shane plays him or Alex. Either way, Frost is a Mother Frosting monster!!! Great play by Frosty, I was finding myself rooting for the UD (frost) with $2,750 on the line. I'm a believer in moving huge stacks to the other side (frost) shoot straight Scott and you'll move huge stacks to your side. At this moment you cant/won't win. Keep the faith/exercise and you'll get the $$$$. Nobod6 (cept) Efren can get there against you (if you get right) you have such an amazing understanding of the game....

I wanna edit: Shane is on the lookout and I'll take him even....maybe

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Amazing.

A far better match than thae hard times one.

Sucks to lose but Scott put up a helluvan effort and forced Alex to earn it.

Great stuff, guys. One for the books, no doubt. Thanks for sharing it wth us.

Cory in DC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I didn't watch it but I would gladly buy an edited version of the match. Sounds like it was epic!! Congrats to both players for an amazing match.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Is scott ranting on fb yet ?

Say what you want (Scott goes ofF on a tangent many times) he's still the #2 player on the planet till Shane takes it over. I don't know of anybody else to stick in tbere.
I'll still in my ignorant ass way take 3/2 my $2'000 against your $3, 000. Unless you wanna bet my $3,000 agains yours.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Scott definitely didn't lose this match, he also lost this match.
Sums it up.
Congrats Alex
JASON