Post Bigfoot updates here

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
I can't watch the stream till after work. If someone can keep me in the loop until then that would be fantastic!!

1,2 barbecue

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday Schedule
1pm Dennis Orcullo vs Chris Bartram 11-1
3pm MIka Immonen vs Nick Van den Berg
6pm Lee VannCorteza vs. Rodney Morris
9pm Jeff Ignacio vs. Mike Dechaine

Dennis just won 11-1
He is shooting lights out TPA 0,93

Next up is Diva Mika :thumbup:

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
1.jpg

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
That was sick. Dennis shoots a .932 beating Chris 11-1. I don't think I've ever seen anyone play better 10-ball on a 10-foot table.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bartrum couldn't get a break early on. Whenever Orcullo broke dry early on, Bartrum was having to push and then it got out of hand. Orcullo played great, barely made a mistake and made some great shots. I remember him missing the opening 1 ball and I think another ball the first rack. I don't believe he missed another after that (though I stepped away a couple times). .932 would suggest he didn't make many mistakes after his 2 the first game though.

Ih82luz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Friday Schedule
1pm Dennis Orcullo vs Chris Bartram 11-1
3pm MIka Immonen vs Nick Van den Berg
6pm Lee VannCorteza vs. Rodney Morris
9pm Jeff Ignacio vs. Mike Dechaine

Dennis just won 11-1
He is shooting lights out TPA 0,93

Next up is Diva Mika :thumbup:

Is the Saturday schedule available?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
... I remember him missing the opening 1 ball and I think another ball the first rack. I don't believe he missed another after that (though I stepped away a couple times). ...

He also missed the 1-ball in Game 5 after some safety play and scratched on the break in Game 8.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
He also missed the 1-ball in Game 5 after some safety play and scratched on the break in Game 8.

I tuned in when it was 4-1 and those are the only two mistakes I remember him making. If he made two errors in game 1 his TPA after that must have been around .965 or .970 I would think.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is the Saturday schedule available?

Saturday Schedule
12pm Jayson Shaw vs. Alex Pagulayan
3pm John Morra vs. Francisco Bustamante
6pm Johnny Archer vs. Shane Van Boening
9pm Rubin Batista vs. Jason Klatt

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The commentator just said Mika doesn't show much emotion. :scratchhead::scratchhead:

Yeah, not like he throws cues or anything.

WoodyMPW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nick has slopped an early 10 and 1-10 combo for two games. Mika has won 2 of his own.

Tied 2-2