Name of a pool movie

shakin355

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi I am in search of the name of the pool movie I figured someone would remember it that was either made or in the process of being made back in the early 2000s I seen the trailer on it awhile back but cant remember the name of and it had scott the freezer frost Emily duddy off of hustlers and a few other players in it it was a story of road players how they lived on the road and making money in different towns it had the backers in it and the hustlers and it told a story about each player and tournaments and matching up it seemed like it was pretty cool what was the name of it thanks

Franky4Eyes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That sounds exactly like the show you mentioned...
You sure it was not a trailer for The Hustlers tv show?

*I just looked up her imdb and only credits for appearances
she had were the hustlers, and an episode of
the Harry Connick Jr tv show.

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I recall something about that.

And I also think I recall the movie was not made...at least not released.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi I am in search of the name of the pool movie I figured someone would remember it that was either made or in the process of being made back in the early 2000s I seen the trailer on it awhile back but cant remember the name of and it had scott the freezer frost Emily duddy off of hustlers and a few other players in it it was a story of road players how they lived on the road and making money in different towns it had the backers in it and the hustlers and it told a story about each player and tournaments and matching up it seemed like it was pretty cool what was the name of it thanks
Your talking about this i think The Money Players

It was a Pool TV show that never got produced

video here https://www.facebook.com/scott.frost.146/videos/1653186724896441/

shakin355

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks terryhanna that was the trailer thank you and I seen the 9 ball trailer aswell with Jennifer barretta thanks guys