Beware Accustats US open Stream still bad today

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, wish I saw this before I bought my night session. I can't even get it to load, just sits there and says "Loading".

Who do we email about refunds or info on whats going on?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Yet Accu-Stat continues to SELL PPV. What does that tell you? The biggest tournament of the year and a $hit stream. Johnnyt

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too!

I watched A Ouschan warm up for a couple minutes, then nothing:(
Damn, wish I saw this before I bought my night session. I can't even get it to load, just sits there and says "Loading".

BmoreMoney

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

wouldn't bother just yet, they already said sorry for the 100+ unanswered emails and that was 6 ? hours ago.

Gatz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wouldn't bother just yet, they already said sorry for the 100+ unanswered emails and that was 6 ? hours ago.

Damn, this really blows. I only bought tonights night session, but would of loved to watch. I feel sorry for the people that bought the full $60+ dollar pass.

jojopiff

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Email is jim@accu-stats.com

I emailed this morning asking about if it had been fixed and no response yet.
I emailed about 3 hours ago asking for a refund and no response yet.

I'm sure they're overrun with problems and emails so I sorta understand not getting a return email yet. But, mid-morning tomorrow if I haven't been serviced I'm just going to file a claim with PayPal.

MikeF

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn, this really blows. I only bought tonights night session, but would of loved to watch. I feel sorry for the people that bought the full $60+ dollar pass.

Don't feel sorry, unless they didn't pay with PayPal....

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stream up and running

So far. That was Nick Ekonomopoulos that was warming up earlier.

jeffj2h

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This was posted on FB at around 7pm EDT

Attachments

• accuwifi.jpg
    accuwifi.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 312

patavana

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will there be any discussion for recompense? Future stream as opposed to refund? I do not want to punish Pat for something that is not within his control, but I do not agree with selling a product and not delivering!