Any update on Tyler Styer since Mosconi?

jokrswylde

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard tons on skyler, Shane, and Corey, Thorpe did pretty good at DC. Haven't heard as much about Tyler. Had he been playing and not doing as well, or not playing as much as the others?

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think he went to around the 9th round of 9b at DCC.
Finished 11-16 at 9b. Same as Shane.
He had a lot favorable draws IMO.

He did the commentating for the banks finals at DCC.

Last edited:

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Heard tons on skyler, Shane, and Corey, Thorpe did pretty good at DC. Haven't heard as much about Tyler. Had he been playing and not doing as well, or not playing as much as the others?
He made a post on Facebook recently saying he was looking for some action matches and Bergman was one of the 1st players i saw responding saying he would play.

Tyler declined Justin's offer.

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
He made a post on Facebook recently saying he was looking for some action matches and Bergman was one of the 1st players i saw responding saying he would play.

He's wise beyond his years.

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tyler just finished shooting a video tutorial series with Johann. They were in St Louis for the APA.

mvp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tyler just got 2nd to Jason klatt in 9ball tourney in Peoria Illinois a few weeks ago.

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tyler just finished shooting a video tutorial series with Johann. They were in St Louis for the APA.

Antennae just perked up. Alarms are sounding.
What production company?
When and where will this be available???

This could be the best instructional series since the PAT program.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Not saying that he would not have played a "smart" match but, his post asking for action was more about "advertising" than actually "wanting a real challenge".....