I'm looking for a 7' DIAMOND PRO AM

Dustin7837

Dustin_W
I'm looking for a 7' DIAMOND PRO AM pool table or 7' DIAMOND SMART TABLE. I live in ohio but can travel a bit for it. 330-559-1319 Dustin

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I'm looking for a 7' DIAMOND PRO AM pool table or 7' DIAMOND SMART TABLE. I live in ohio but can travel a bit for it. 330-559-1319 Dustin

I just happen to know where there's a whole bunch of them...and you're only looking for one?:D

realkingcobra

Silver Member

What kind of price range are we talking about here...and I'll tell you if I can find you one or not;)

Dustin7837

Dustin_W
Well I just sold my 8' for $1500...What are they pro am or smart tables? And do they come with the light?

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well I just sold my 8' for $1500...What are they pro am or smart tables? And do they come with the light?

I have access to both tables, yes some have lights, but $1,500 will only get you two legs, three rails....slate is exta...as well as the other two legs and the rest of the rails...plus delivery and setup.:D Do you have another 8 ft you can sell for say....about $2,000?

cycopath

Call me Banger.
Silver Member
Diamond Pro Am and Smart tables

Glen,

Where are these tables located? I have a friend that has expressed a strong desire to acquire a 7' Pro Am. Is $3500 the going rate for a 7' Pro Am with Diamond light? How much without the light (just in case he asks)?