billiard digest forum a rough crowed

mark tadd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
check out some posts i put up and responses and tell me what you all think was i out of line? just curious the post: those poor ole pros & am i the real mark tadd? interesting

piglit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can't access the threads you reference from my server- it is for my own protection, I am told!!- but you are jerkin' us all around.

-pigu

mark tadd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
piglit said:
I can't access the threads you reference from my server- it is for my own protection, I am told!!- but you are jerkin' us all around.

-pigu
why cant you see it? i wouldnt do that now would i you guys are my buddys
:):):):):):):):):)

mark tadd said:
check out some posts i put up and responses and tell me what you all think was i out of line? just curious the post: those poor ole pros & am i the real mark tadd? interesting

I think you got spoiled by coming here first where people knew you and knew of your past. Do you REALLY want to see some interesting responses? Post over at RSB. You'll come out after a few days looking like Wily Coyote just got run over a couple of times by a steam roller from the Road Runner. We'll all have to peel you from the pavement like you were a flatened out piece of adhesive tape. Welcome to the world of pool forums.......

pooljunkie73

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
I think you got spoiled by coming here first where people knew you and knew of your past. Do you REALLY want to see some interesting responses? Post over at RSB. You'll come out after a few days looking like Wily Coyote just got run over a couple of times by a steam roller from the Road Runner. We'll all have to peel you from the pavement like you were a flatened out piece of adhesive tape. Welcome to the world of pool forums.......

I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy.

Kent

cut shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think this poster is fake! He can't seem to answer any Q,s that informed people know about him... he is very evasive!
piglit said:

-pigu

cut shot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Also..... I can name by first name every gal I have dated since High School!!!! :D
cut shot said:
I think this poster is fake! He can't seem to answer any Q,s that informed people know about him... he is very evasive!

mark tadd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
drivermaker said:
well ive met new people on the road and they didnt respond like some os those fellas . plus there were posts about me before i even came here. so do a search on my name . from months ago

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark... i must disagree

mark tadd said:

I have to respectfully disagree with your assesment of the Billiards Digest Forum group. The problem with these forums is that unless you really meet the people who you are chatting with on them, you have no idea who they are. I have been a poster of both boards and have met quite a few of the posters on both boards. And they are the nicest people you would ever want to meet. The main problem is that no matter where you go or who you are eventually you will get bashed by someone who don't agree with you or your philosophy. And it is sad. Example...someone made a post on here about setting you up with your own space in the pros section so that you can answer questions that are asked of you. Someone else came in and made the post that you don't belong there since you quit the game a decade ago. I disagree with them, but what the hell, i am not the owner or moderator of az billiards. I guess the bottom line is that no matter who you are they are going to bash you. I just go by the old adage....everybody has an opinion. but opinions are like.....everybody has one...including me...............mike

jungledude

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mark, I think that may in fact, be you

:rolleyes: Even though you got the girl that used to work at Racketeer's Billiards name wrong, you do know enough about Mark Tademy to make me believe it may be you. Great Talent, don't blame you for quitting a sport
with absolutely no money for even the greatest players. What a shame...

mark tadd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jungledude said:
:rolleyes: Even though you got the girl that used to work at Racketeer's Billiards name wrong, you do know enough about Mark Tademy to make me believe it may be you. Great Talent, don't blame you for quitting a sport
with absolutely no money for even the greatest players. What a shame...
her name was jennifer nicola :)

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
Don't post over on Billiard Digest's CCB where everyone is so mean spirited, but rather, post here on AzB where everyone is polite and welcomes newcomers with open arms..

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Be serious

Smorgass Bored said:
Don't post over on Billiard Digest's CCB where everyone is so mean spirited, but rather, post here on AzB where everyone is polite and welcomes newcomers with open arms..

smorgass bored.......your kidding,,, right...you have got to be...mean spirited...yeah almost got that right.....and everyone here on az is polite......get real or else give me some of what you are taking that is making you dillusional....lol.... i post on both boards and there is no comparison at all..................lol.............................mike

Stretch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cueball1950 said:
smorgass bored.......your kidding,,, right...you have got to be...mean spirited...yeah almost got that right.....and everyone here on az is polite......get real or else give me some of what you are taking that is making you dillusional....lol.... i post on both boards and there is no comparison at all..................lol.............................mike

I post on both forums. I read both forums. There are a lot of great people on both and a WEALTH of information..........But we live in a "cult of personality". It realy is just a school yard. A little school, a lotta yard! St

mark tadd

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stretch said:
I post on both forums. I read both forums. There are a lot of great people on both and a WEALTH of information..........But we live in a "cult of personality". It realy is just a school yard. A little school, a lotta yard! St
and alot of kids:)