Cognoscenti First

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
So even though I'm a pretty tall guy, 6'4", I still wanted a little more reach with my cue. Soooo I talked to Joe and though reluctant at first he made me one of those between the shaft and butt extensions that stays on the cue. (4 inch)... It of course came out perfect. Joe wouldn't have it any other way and the cue hits and feels great with a nice center balance. Cue is of course still DEAD straight too!.. Love Love Love it!... Here are some pics....

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Sweet! Let's us know how it plays.

The cue hits basically the same. Slightly more firm. I can "feel" the cue in the back end a hair more when I bare down on the ball and strike very firm but that's all I've noticed. I hit some around for about an hour last night and after a short while even that small difference wasn't a thought.. Gonma put it through its paces some more over the next couple weeks and will do a follow-up...

Last edited:

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This type of extension is very popular around my area, I have made several of them lately and the players love them.

owll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
kind of thought so from the nickname, we played quite a few times back then. (don hanks) hope your doing well bud.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
kind of thought so from the nickname, we played quite a few times back then. (don hanks) hope your doing well bud.

hey Don! Hope everything's good with you as well! Got Dickie's Table No.1 from The Heights Billiards in my basement..:)

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
cogs are so consistant, the guy's methods are dialed in for sure....happy holidays