250K pool table

Rubik's Cube

Pool Ball Collector
Silver Member
I wonder if this table is a reality as yet, or just exists on paper? The accompanying balls and cues look a bit like CGI to me.

It might make sense to wait until somebody orders one before creating it?

FJames

Registered
Rolls Table

Returned mine as well, . . . couldn't make out the pockets, . . . couldn't afford the Rolls Night Vision glasses.

Buzzard II

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some guy named Glen was the contracted designer/builder of this the world's best designed, built and playing table. The cloth is put on with some secret stuff called black glue. Made in China.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the lines of the table.

However the corner and rails seem super sharp. Can you imagine accidentally getting your privates in a squeeze, while leaning over the table, on those corners...that's gotta hurt.

Of course it's completely insane to spend 250 grand on any kind of table. Even one 10th of that prize is highly questionable.

Just stretching out over the corners with your legs which happens in every match could send you to the ER. Really poorly thought out. I think the Bonus Ball guy designed it.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you decided to spend 250K on pool, what would you buy?

I’d buy a pool room. Well I mean open one, if it would break even. Problem is it just doesn’t work.

If I could I’d make it a great place for players, bangers and everyone. I’d do cool amateur tourneys, pro tourneys and who knows? Put some $ in players pockets. That’s what I’d love to do. Be fun. Have a pool school there and a kids program like they do in Germany and dig up some AMERICAN talent.

That’s what old Fatboy would like......

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’d buy a pool room. Well I mean open one, if it would break even. Problem is it just doesn’t work.

If I could I’d make it a great place for players, bangers and everyone. I’d do cool amateur tourneys, pro tourneys and who knows? Put some $ in players pockets. That’s what I’d love to do. Be fun. Have a pool school there and a kids program like they do in Germany and dig up some AMERICAN talent.

That’s what old Fatboy would like......

Aloha,

Sounds like you need to come to Hawaii and open one up. :)