Just a reminder: KY...Still at it

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Search Results: kevin trudeauLegend
New Updated Rebuttal Photos You searched for: kevin trudeau
Approximately 213 Reports Found Showing 1 - 25
There may be more reports for "kevin trudeau."
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "kevin trudeau."

Wondering if a report is missing from this search? We DO NOT remove reports from our database. However, as the leading consumer advocacy website, our technology is being continually upgraded to handle the volume of searches from consumers, the media and many others from around the world. While we are in the process of upgrading, our search results may not return all reports. This is only temporary. If you are an attorney helping victims, the media, or law-enforcement, please contact us to have us run a complete database search.

Date City, StateTitle
1.7/18/2008 1:53:00 PM
Naturalcures Newsletter By Kevin Trudeau When you accept something for free it's not! Monetary funds subtracted from your account without knowledge. Nationwide
Author: Colorado Springs, ColoradoAlternative Health : Naturalcures Newsletter By Kevin Trudeau
Nationwide
2.7/18/2008 8:54:00 AM
Debt Cures Book By Kevin Trudeau I wanted to cancel my order before the order was completed and was told I had to wait 30 days. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Baltimore, MarylandSales People : Debt Cures Book By Kevin Trudeau
Colorado
3.7/14/2008 10:57:00 AM
Encore Marketing International - EZ Saver - American Leisure - Debt Cures, Kevin Trudeau Bank credit card Fraud ALERT!! Major Scam! MUST READ THIS FOR INFO TO REPORT THEM! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Lake Worth, FloridaAttorney Generals : Encore Marketing International - EZ Saver - American Leisure
Nationwide
4.7/10/2008 1:02:59 PM
Kevin Trudeau, The Weight Loss Cure Promises about a diet that is virtually impossible unless you have lots of money Elk Grove Village, Illinois
*Consumer Comment ..Better Health Is What Is Important!
Author: Belle Plaine, KansasWeight Control : Kevin Trudeau, The Weight Loss Cure
Internet
5.6/17/2008 8:38:35 PM
Kevin Trudeau, natural Cures.com, Bought book, does not have information claimed, Paid to register on website, information claimed still not available. Tried to unsubscribe, been charged two more months. Cannot access website. Ripoff Internet Nationwide
*Consumer Comment ..I believe you are not an MD
Author: Deer Park, WashingtonAdvertising / Deceptive : Kevin Trudeau
Internet
6.6/16/2008 8:51:00 AM
Nature Cures-Kevin Trudeau - ITV Newsletter is charging my account 5.95 each month Elk Grove Village Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Maysville, KentuckyMail Order Services : Nature Cures-Kevin Trudeau-ITV
Illinois
7.6/10/2008 1:41:48 AM
Naturalcures/ Kevin Trudeau I can not begin to describe the deception in 20 words. His disclaimer about sums it up though. Read it! Elks Grove Village, IL nationwide
*Consumer Suggestion ..Do this Now
Author: Myrtle Creek, OregonAlternative Health : Natural Cures
Nationwide
8.5/23/2008 12:19:00 PM
Debt Cures Check Federal Trade Commission for Kevin Trudeau Reno Nevada
Author: TOMBALL, TexasCredit & Debt Services : Debt Cures
Nevada
9.5/18/2008 8:18:00 AM
Kevin Thrudeau, Sent a letter to me regared how special i was and how he wanted to have me join this Secrect club and saying how it was free to join, and at the end of the letter it was singed with Kirsten hart name... Ohio Michigan
Author: Roseville, MichiganAuto Dealers : Kevin Trudeau
Michigan
10.5/7/2008 3:04:00 PM
Kevin Trudeau-itv LETS GET TOGETHER AND PUT KING CON BACK IN JAIL Beverly Massachusetts
Author: midland, TexasCredit & Debt Services : Kevin Trudeau-itv
Massachusetts
11.5/5/2008 8:09:51 PM
Kirsten Hart, Kevin Trudeau Thank you to those who have reported this scam. Invitation Processing, Delaware
*Consumer Suggestion ..Kirsten Hart/Kevin Trudeau - how do you connect these two???
Author: Dudley, North CarolinaCredit & Debt Services : Kirsten Hart/Kevin Trudeau
Delaware
12.5/3/2008 9:11:00 AM
Debt Cures - Kevin Trudeau Worthless content - shoddy materials - exorbitant costs Reno Nevada
Author: Tontogany, OhioFalse TV Advertisments : Debt Cures - Kevin Trudeau
Nevada
13.5/3/2008 7:09:26 PM
Kevin Trudeau /ITV Kevin Trudeau /ITV Corporate Took my money and refuses to return in timely manner.. Elk Grove Village Illinois
*UPDATE *UPDATE ..ITV money back Kevin Trudeau's books
Author: Cibolo, TexasFalse TV Advertisments : Kevin Trudeau // ITV
Illinois
14.4/8/2008 6:55:00 PM
Kevin Trudeau - ITV Inc. Buy Kevin Trudeau's books for an immersion in paranoia and junk phone calls Beverly Massachusetts
Author: Tontogany, OhioFalse TV Advertisments : Kevin Trudeau - ITV Inc.
Massachusetts
15.4/3/2008 2:50:00 PM
Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures And The Newsletter RIPOFF, BEWARE! Items not recd and addl charges to credit card continue! Elk Grove Illinois
Author: Burke, VirginiaBait-and-Switch : Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures And The Newsletter
Alaska
16.3/31/2008 11:53:00 AM
The Secret Society Jeff Hanson Director Of Membership Kevin Trudeau Founder Of Natural Cures Ordered The Natural Cures book from Kevin Trudeau and receiving all sorts of billings for other things Grove City Ohio
Author: Kenmore, New YorkFalse TV Advertisments : The Secret Society
Ohio
17.3/31/2008 9:55:09 PM
Kevin Trudeau Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About Waste of money - sheer robbery ripoff Internet
*Consumer Comment ..Your missing the point (to whom the shoe fits)
Author: Chicago, IllinoisFalse TV Advertisments : Kevin Trudeau
Internet
18.3/19/2008 4:36:00 PM
Kevin Trudeau Newsletter Ripoff Internet
Author: Prescott, ArizonaAlternative Health : Kevin Trudeau
Internet
19.3/18/2008 8:57:00 AM
KEVIN TRUDEAU KEVIN TRUDEAU IS A RIP-OFF!!! ELK GROVE VILLAGE Illinois
Author: Bartlett, TennesseeAlternative Health : KEVIN TRUDEAU
Illinois
20.3/14/2008 3:18:00 PM
Kevin Trudeau, WWW.naturalcures.com Trudeau is nothing but an educated
Author: Point, TexasSupplemental Health Programs : Kevin Trudeau,WWW.naturalcures.com
Internet
21.3/14/2008 6:55:41 AM

Kevin Trudeau ,Nouveau Tech Secret Society, First I bought like a fool 4 or 5 of Kevin books and then this Seret Society show up, I would like to send these back, but it's too late and I won't get my money back. Grove City Ohio
*Consumer Comment ..The problem might not be the author, but the distribution company
Author: Reading, PennsylvaniaCorrupt Companies : Kevin Trudeau ,Nouveau Tech Secret Society
Ohio
22.3/11/2008 10:58:34 PM
Kevin Trudeau, NaturalCures.com Kevin Trudeau, Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About, NaturalCures.com I bought the book natural cures uralcures.com. Upon going there they required payment for one month or a years subscription in order to read what the supposed cure for the ailments were. Elk Grove Village Illinois
*Consumer Comment ..Rebuttals to all the comments
Author: van nuys, CaliforniaAlternative Health : Kevin Trudeau - Natural Cures - NaturalCures.com
Illinois
23.3/7/2008 8:53:02 AM
Kevin Trudeau-Natural Cures ripoff never gives you the information he promised California
*Consumer Comment ..Americans?
Author: Ontario, CaliforniaAlternative Health : Kevin Trudeau-Natural Cures
Nationwide
24.3/5/2008 10:20:00 AM
The Secret Society - Kevin Trudeau PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THIS MAN RICHER Grove City Ohio
Author: Morton, PennsylvaniaCorrupt Companies : The Secret Society - Kevin Trudeau
Ohio
25.3/3/2008 8:12:00 PM
Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau Failed to provide newsletters but continues to charge $71.40 to my Visa charge card. Elk Grove Village Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account!
Author: Ohatchee, AlabamaCorrupt Companies : Natural Cures - Kevin Trudeau
Illinois