Shooting starts for Perfect Aim downloads today.........

genomachino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
After 5 years on the road teaching I have learned so much more than I ever thought possible about how these eyes work. I could never imagine that there was so much to this and how we aim.

There is such a distinct position that these eyes have to be to envision the shot correctly that any deviation from this is ridiculous. Pretty much every aspect of the game is connected to this process one way or another.

Letting the brain just try to do this naturally can get you there and that's how most of us got there in the past because this information was never available. Everyone needs how to get there manually or they are not getting the most from their natural ability.

I took a pool fanatic and player like myself, 5 years of my life on the road, constantly traveling and giving lessons to capture the vision that this will help any player greatly improve their game.

Today I start doing video downloads to teach and share this knowledge with the world.

I will be doing it one step at a time. Each step is very important. These will be small video downloads at a very affordable price.

The players that follow these will be pleasantly surprised at how fast they will improve.

They will also be surprised at how much more fun the game will become once they can manually help the brain figure this all out.

I had a cyst removed from my thyroid about the size of a tennis ball about 3 months ago.

I had surgery on my left knee to repair some damage from a fall in Alabama about 4 years ago.

I get a knee replacement on the 27th of October and hope to have a few of these done by then.

I personally want to thank the to 5,000+ players I worked with around the country that helped me get to where I am right now with this knowledge. I never could have figured things out to this level without without so many of you to help me learn how to teach this to everyone.

This will be like a story from the start to the end. It will be exciting for the player because they will be able to see with there own eyes that everything I say is true. It won't be me saying, this is the way it is or that is the way it is. it will be obvious to each and every player that this is the way it is. Like I said they will see it positively with their own eyes.

I need to do this because I don't know how long it will take for me to get back on the road and teach. I can reach and help many players while I'm getting this body of mine repaired.

Just felt I needed to tell a few of my friends around the country what's going on.

I'm still at it also giving personal lessons in Wisconsin also every week.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to getting this rolling and helping players everywhere improve their games.

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Traveling south?

After 5 years on the road teaching I have learned so much more than I ever thought possible about how these eyes work. I could never imagine that there was so much to this and how we aim.

There is such a distinct position that these eyes have to be to envision the shot correctly that any deviation from this is ridiculous. Pretty much every aspect of the game is connected to this process one way or another.

Letting the brain just try to do this naturally can get you there and that's how most of us got there in the past because this information was never available. Everyone needs how to get there manually or they are not getting the most from their natural ability.

I took a pool fanatic and player like myself, 5 years of my life on the road, constantly traveling and giving lessons to capture the vision that this will help any player greatly improve their game.

Today I start doing video downloads to teach and share this knowledge with the world.

I will be doing it one step at a time. Each step is very important. These will be small video downloads at a very affordable price.

The players that follow these will be pleasantly surprised at how fast they will improve.

They will also be surprised at how much more fun the game will become once they can manually help the brain figure this all out.

I had a cyst removed from my thyroid about the size of a tennis ball about 3 months ago.

I had surgery on my left knee to repair some damage from a fall in Alabama about 4 years ago.

I get a knee replacement on the 27th of October and hope to have a few of these done by then.

I personally want to thank the to 5,000+ players I worked with around the country that helped me get to where I am right now with this knowledge. I never could have figured things out to this level without without so many of you to help me learn how to teach this to everyone.

This will be like a story from the start to the end. It will be exciting for the player because they will be able to see with there own eyes that everything I say is true. It won't be me saying, this is the way it is or that is the way it is. it will be obvious to each and every player that this is the way it is. Like I said they will see it positively with their own eyes.

I need to do this because I don't know how long it will take for me to get back on the road and teach. I can reach and help many players while I'm getting this body of mine repaired.

Just felt I needed to tell a few of my friends around the country what's going on.

I'm still at it also giving personal lessons in Wisconsin also every week.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to getting this rolling and helping players everywhere improve their games.

Any plans for coming to Houston or to White Diamonds in Lafayette,

rhatten

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Best Gift... "Peace of Mind"

Thx for the update Gene... and for the advice... Sometimes we learn thing when/where we least expect too... ;-P. Take care of yourself sir.

Randy

Mikjary

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking forward to this project. It's been a long time coming and I'm sure it'll be top notch. :thumbup:

Good luck with the surgery!

Best,
Mike