Flat bottom thread mill

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
If you're installing a 3/8-10 or 11 mod pin in your cue these cutters are the best I've used in 20 years for live cutting threads in your shafts. You'll be hard pressed to find anything compatible at this price anywhere.

Last edited:

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
If you're installing a 3/8-10 or 11 mod pin in your cue these are cutters are the best I've used in 20 years for live cutting threads in your shafts. You'll be hard pressed to find anything compatible at this price anywhere.
Pictures or it didn't happen. :grin:
I think they still don't know how good this is for threading shafts.

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
Pictures or it didn't happen. :grin:
I think they still don't know how good this is for threading shafts.

Too bad for them if they miss out. They'll be crying when you tell them sold out and there isn't going to be anymore.:( I've got mine. :wink:

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Received mine yesterday, very good quality and super fast shipping.

Thank you Joey for another quality purchase.

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Buy 2 Or 3 ?

I like to buy 3 is because I use one to thread woods, second one for threading phenolic and the third one is my spare. That's just my opinion. If you only bought one and anything happen to the one you are using and you have no spare?😲

Busbee Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like to buy 3 is because I use one to thread woods, second one for threading phenolic and the third one is my spare. That's just my opinion. If you only bought one and anything happen to the one you are using and you have no spare?😲

Very accurate statement. I have more than one of most items in the shop, never can have to many.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I like to buy 3 is because I use one to thread woods, second one for threading phenolic and the third one is my spare. That's just my opinion. If you only bought one and anything happen to the one you are using and you have no spare?��

Tell that dude in the dry land . He only bought three and wants two more extended versions. How deep are those threads for extension ?

Last edited: