German Cue Builder Richard J. Harris?

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bought a cue as a Bluegrass. Was signed Richard J. Harris I noticed when it arrived. Anyone heard of him? I'm told he may be German. The Richard Harris of Bluegrass has been just great about educating me on his cues. Hoping to get the real thing soon if anyone has one for sale. Probably going to return the cue if I can't find any info. on the builder. I'm covered by PayPal pretty sure. I don't believe the seller was trying to scam me. He most likely didn't know what he was selling. The cue looks to be good quality. Any help is much appreciated.

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hope this wasn't the one for sale on OBM that commenting was turned off by an admin due to not having a price. It was pretty obvious it wasn't a Blue Grass. File a dispute and get your money back. If you want a real Blue Grass, send me a pm.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Gutshot. I just received my refund. Ready to buy a real Bluegrass if anyone has one 19 oz. or less. Message me with what you have.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
Bought a cue as a Bluegrass. Was signed Richard J. Harris I noticed when it arrived. Anyone heard of him? I'm told he may be German. The Richard Harris of Bluegrass has been just great about educating me on his cues. Hoping to get the real thing soon if anyone has one for sale. Probably going to return the cue if I can't find any info. on the builder. I'm covered by PayPal pretty sure. I don't believe the seller was trying to scam me. He most likely didn't know what he was selling. The cue looks to be good quality. Any help is much appreciated.

Ja! Ja! Er ist sicher Deutscher von Kentucky.

Ein Prosit!
der gemütichheit!

Freddie <~~~ Ich bin in Deutschland