Dallas TX Pool Scene?

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of us have to work and play real pool for $ on weekends . Like I said I'm free on New Year's Weekend if y'all get in the mood for some action and can pull away from your computer long enough to play some nineball or one pocket ! But I know , keep making excuses ! Good luck guys ! I'm headed to the pool room to play some sets ! That's what BILLIARDS is in case ya'll didn't know . I just happen to like betting on myself with my hard earned$ boys !

Yeah, I was wrong.

Crystal Meth

LGSM3

Jake<built cues for fun
Silver Member
Quoting himself on the forum days after the thread seemingly was done

Yes

And drugs are baaaeeedd

Some of us have to work and play real pool for $ on weekends . Like I said I'm free on New Year's Weekend if y'all get in the mood for some action and can pull away from your computer long enough to play some nineball or one pocket ! But I know , keep making excuses ! Good luck guys ! I'm headed to the pool room to play some sets ! That's what BILLIARDS is in case ya'll didn't know . I just happen to like betting on myself with my hard earned$ boys ![/QUOTE]

We should rename you air barrel! You can't spell bet high. You run around looking to steal and gambling is not in your vocabulary. Keep running around the pool room flashing your net worth from one hip pocket like your a baller and guys like me will keep stepping up to call your bluff and fade your world.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We should rename you air barrel! You can't spell bet high. You run around looking to steal and gambling is not in your vocabulary. Keep running around the pool room flashing your net worth from one hip pocket like your a baller and guys like me will keep stepping up to call your bluff and fade your world.

giphy.gif

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Just saw this thread. Gypsy is on point with his comments. I was a part of the same scam. Wouldn't piss on Randy if he was on fire. Same goes for the crook Larry that owned the Billiard Den. Will never step foot in that place again. Some of us have been around the Dallas scene for a long time. And no meth talking, here.

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some of us have to work and play real pool for $ on weekends . Like I said I'm free on New Year's Weekend if y'all get in the mood for some action and can pull away from your computer long enough to play some nineball or one pocket ! But I know , keep making excuses ! Good luck guys ! I'm headed to the pool room to play some sets ! That's what BILLIARDS is in case ya'll didn't know . I just happen to like betting on myself with my hard earned$ boys !

We should rename you air barrel! You can't spell bet high. You run around looking to steal and gambling is not in your vocabulary. Keep running around the pool room flashing your net worth from one hip pocket like your a baller and guys like me will keep stepping up to call your bluff and fade your world.[/QUOTE]

Finally got that hook in one !!!!! I bet my $ .I show up alone and bet whatever I can afford so let's get it .I'm off this weekend so Rusty's Arlington has a tight diamond and whoever this is I'll play some One Pocket for 200 a game for 12hr minimum ! Just me and you ! BTW ....sup Longview :thumbup:

goettlicher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just saw this thread. Gypsy is on point with his comments. I was a part of the same scam. Wouldn't piss on Randy if he was on fire. Same goes for the crook Larry that owned the Billiard Den. Will never step foot in that place again. Some of us have been around the Dallas scene for a long time. And no meth talking, here.

What scam is this?
Be nice to hear about it.

randyg

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

MadHatter let me know if you wanna roll with me this year to the Music City Open ... Rolling in two weeks ! I can swing through and pick you up bro ...4th year in a row and play 30 strangers !!!

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

We should rename you air barrel! You can't spell bet high. You run around looking to steal and gambling is not in your vocabulary. Keep running around the pool room flashing your net worth from one hip pocket like your a baller and guys like me will keep stepping up to call your bluff and fade your world.[/QUOTE]

Last weekend I was in San Antonio , OKC weekend 4 that , Tulsa weekend b4 that , Houston last month on my own SON ! Played whoever had nuts enough to get up 100-500 per game on my own $ .... lost some and won some and had a great time so I'm actually warmed up and just finished another big flooring job so that as you say it ((RIGHT POCKET )) is overflowing because I've always worked .... I might have a gambling with strangers problem but I've payed my way and my dues . I'm in stroke and ready so I'm glad a cuemaker from Sherman knows how to play ! Now I can stay around here and play someone ! Let's get it Big Daddy

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

BOOM !!!! I'm headed east this weekend for Rocket City Open , Music City then the Derby City Open ... Since I'm a NIT and don't gamble \on drugs !!!! Lol So call me out now ! I'll stop by all your cities and bust all ya'll .....Cties , pool rooms and times to all the haters ! 214-937-1972 .....Sherman TX first ...I'll give updates to all the non Haters

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I was wrong.

Crystal Meth

I'm 47 and 250 pounds and have my own flooring business for 15 years ! No drugs here NOLA . I know Joey A , Mike Black ,Lil Sal and have gambled with all your top players at Buffalo's and have paid off every time ! Drink all the Miller beer and gamble till the sun comes up ! So yeah ,you were wrong but it's ok just let me know what pool room you will be at on Friday night !!!! Can't wait to see how good you play 9 ball ,One Pocket or banks ! Please let you be a believer and have some heart! Don't be shy ! Better get some practice because I'm coming your way after Sherman TX.... You can put details on here for all to see and maybe others will want to come out and play instead of just talking about pool ! Just trying to lose a couple thousand a day ! That's my budget for 6 weeks ,then back to installing more flooring till summer !

Jonbouy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BOOM !!!! I'm headed east this weekend for Rocket City Open , Music City then the Derby City Open ... Since I'm a NIT and don't gamble \on drugs !!!! Lol So call me out now ! I'll stop by all your cities and bust all ya'll .....Cties , pool rooms and times to all the haters ! 214-937-1972 .....Sherman TX first ...I'll give updates to all the non Haters

Fly on down to Costa Rica if you've got $20K a game. Any game, by the way. I'll guarantee you that you won't have money for a ticket home.

De420MadHatter

SicBiNature
Silver Member
Fly on down to Costa Rica if you've got $20K a game. Any game, by the way. I'll guarantee you that you won't have money for a ticket home.

Fly your ass to Tawain, with all the money you can bring. Guarantee you won't have any to take home :rolleyes:

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fly your ass to Tawain, with all the money you can bring. Guarantee you won't have any to take home :rolleyes:

MERICA !!!!!! We have beaches here for! And this is my 5th year in a row for my pool trip ! Just fun playing strangers ...I beat 7 out of 10 players so it always works out ! Some people have it and some people don't ! Anyway I'm still waiting for these smartass AZers to show me some gamble.... Costa Rica ....So what ! I don't wanna play just you ,I wanna play your 30 other players as well because like I said , i WILL beat 7 out of 10 players ! I've proven it for 25 years ! But I promise if I make it to Costa Rica I'll PM you sir . You do the same and I'll even take you fishing after the horse _ _ _ _ _ _ _ !!!!!!

gypsy_soul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I can tell by the weak cues you play with and that 4 by 8 pool table you have no chance son ! We have a Diamond 10 ft diamond here . 8 ft table ... LMFAO !!!

klibs

Registered
Planning on visiting OB Cues and will probably make my way to the Billiards Den in Richardson as it is only a few minutes from OB's location. Not sure what it is about the pool scene that brings out so much hatred and anger towards each other...

thanks for the recommendations anyways

Last edited: