greytop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
murnakcase-cues001_zps6c34a1cc.jpg

murnakcase-cues005_zps4858ac69.jpg

murnakcase-cues009_zps8f355fa2.jpg

The items shown are for sale, sorry no trades (unless noted in item narrative).

Item #1-----Murnak case, as new, brown leather, handle and shoulder strap, Hustler style, 1 by 2, SOLD

Item #2----James Barkley cue (non cnc made): Cue section: 28 1/2 inches, 5/16-14 magnesium pilot pin, s/s joint, (1) veneer of pink ivory in each ebony point, 3 high points and 3 low points, ivory butt cap (signed), rolls flat, italian stacked leather wrap, produced in 2000, has j/p, cue section wgt 18.2 ounce.
There are 3 nickel silver railroad rings that contain ivory and ebony check style. A single nickel silver ring below the joint. Some inlays in the butt sleeve are ebony with sterling silver, others are ebony, ivory and pink ivory wood. Some inlays located near the bottom of points are ebony, ivory and sterling silver. Others are made up of ebony, ivory and pink ivory wood.. The top of each point has ebony/ivory inlay. The builder stated the pin birdseye maple and pink ivory wood stock was 150 years old when used in the cue construction. The maple has a unique patina of amboyna shade.
Shaft (1), about .015"-.020" roll out in center, 29 1/8 inch, 12.5mm, 3.5 ounce, nonivory ferrule, piloted, has silver ring in band, has a ,j/p.
Price $1300.00

Item #3----Omen cue, cue section is 15.9 ounce, 3/8-11 pin with makers logo on it, flat butt model, ivory hoppe ring, 29 1/4 inches long, flat faced solid ivory joint, leather texture wrap. Ebony forearm with burl points and butt sleeve. Ring below joint. Thin veneers ( very dark blue or black, brn, yellow color). There are 3 high and 3 low points in forearm. A thin ring front and rear of wrap.
Shafts are: (2), ivory ferrules, 12.7 mm each, 3.6 and 3.8 ounces, each 29 1/4 inches, ring in each shaft collar. Cue rolls flat. Has J/P's.
Price sold

Item #4----Camcue Titlist, as new, cue section 29 3/8 inches, 15.5 ounces, radial pin, s/s flat faced joint, ivory hoppe ring, white with green speck wrap, ivory dash rings, purple heart/maple, points within 1/8 inch, signed, No inlays in cue.
Shafts are: (2) , nonivory ferrules, wizard tips, 29 inches each, 3.7 and 4.0 ounce, 12.95 and 13mm, has j/p's. Cue rolls flat.
Price $1325.00

Item #5----Camcue Titlist, used very little. Cue section: 16.2 ounce, signed, 29 inches, smooth leather wrap, nonivory butt cap, s/s piloted 5/16-14 joint, unknown if inlays in butt sleeve are ivory or not, .
Shafts: (2), 3.9 and 4.0 ounce, 12.7mm each, 29 1/4 inches each, piloted, nonivory ferrules. Cue rolls flat.
Price: $1250.00

Shipping/insurance extra thru USPS (priority) also paypal fees. (sales in USA only)

(use a PM to communicate on items)

more info to follow

Last edited:

KCRack'em

I'm not argumentative!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 99.4%
152   1   1
Also love that Omen, but I just bought my first Harley. Notice I said first...new obsession. Oiy.

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Since this thread is already at the top I don't see how I'm breaking any rules lol. All I wanted to say is that I'm glad to see you posting again. I wish you the very best of luck with your sales.

To the potential buyers, He is a true asset to the AZB community. No worries buying from him.

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk