Multi Piece Jump Cue Case

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I knew this was going to be an issue. I have a 4 x 8 case using 4 x 4 spaces.

I've just got a 4 piece jump cue. So the shaft is no problem inside the main compartment. That leaves three butt end pieces. The long pocket does have a sleeve built in it for a jump handle, but I have two more pieces to account for and really dont want them just banging around in there.

Anyone else have this issue and what have you done to work around it.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Yes,
Go to a fabric store and buy a piece of nylon.
Design a pouch.
Take it to a seamstress and have them make a sleeve with a couple of straps on it with velcro.

Attach the sleeve to your shoulder strap. I hope you have a shoulder strap.

My case doesn't have a separate jump handle pouch and the last jump cue handle was too long to fit in the long pouch.

Probably won't cost you too much to have this made. Its the only way I could think of other than your back pocket.

RRfireblade

Grammer Are For Stupids
Silver Member
What kind of case is it ?

Some you can pull out the 'tube' section and reconfigure , if your creative.

scottjen26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get rid of one of the butts (can't imagine you constantly needing 4 full cues?) and use that space with an insert to store the 3 pieces of the jump cue together.
Scott

Chadk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get rid of one of the butts (can't imagine you constantly needing 4 full cues?) and use that space with an insert to store the 3 pieces of the jump cue together.
Scott

yes, I can easially clear out one of the extra players in there.
What type of insert are you thinking. Like a 12" (or so) wooden dowel with a string on it or something like that?

Slow Eddie

I only look Filipino.
Silver Member
yes, I can easially clear out one of the extra players in there.
What type of insert are you thinking. Like a 12" (or so) wooden dowel with a string on it or something like that?

you could make sleeves out of fabric to fit the individual jump handles, with looped handles long enough to stick out of the butt tube so you can retrieve the sleeve via the handle. If the two butts together are short enough, maybe you could even stack them into one tube. IIRC, John Barton's personal case doesn't have any dividers inside, and all of his cues are just packed in using sleeves like this.