Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page The SPF National Pool School Tour
Page 2 of 2 12

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

09-21-2019, 09:34 AM

bumping this thread back to the front page. SPF National Pool School Tour Stop #1 begins next Thursday at the Golden Fleece in Everett WA.

Scott Lee
Director, SPF National Pool School Tour

PBIA Master Instructor

Old
  (#17)
tommyhill
AzB Silver Member
tommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

09-22-2019, 02:09 AM

I am a former touring professional player on both the PBT and the Camel Pro Tour ( 80's 90's ) I am currently a pool room owner and I am also an advanced level PBIA instructor. Not at all trying to boast simply laying out my credentials.
Scott lee is a close personal friend of mine and he is a world class instructor. unfortunately in this sport there are many people ready to shoot down the other guy for what they are doing. for all those who have spoken out negatively about Scott, The PBIA and / or Pool School shame on you. without people like scott promoting this sport pool would be dead. there are very few people trying to upgrade our sport like Scott is doing with his traveling pool school. this pool school may not be for everyone however it is guaranteed to improve you as a player if you can attend.
Scott keep up the good work brother you are doing a good thing.

Pool Room Owner, PBIA Instructor, Former touring Professional player - PBT & Camel Tour

Playing cue --- Leon Sly
Break cue ------ BK Rush
Jump cue------ universal
Case ------------Gill Castillo

Old
  (#18)
JC
Needs Moderation

JC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond reputeJC has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyhill View Post
I am a former touring professional player on both the PBT and the Camel Pro Tour ( 80's 90's ) I am currently a pool room owner and I am also an advanced level PBIA instructor. Not at all trying to boast simply laying out my credentials.
Scott lee is a close personal friend of mine and he is a world class instructor. unfortunately in this sport there are many people ready to shoot down the other guy for what they are doing. for all those who have spoken out negatively about Scott, The PBIA and / or Pool School shame on you. without people like scott promoting this sport pool would be dead. there are very few people trying to upgrade our sport like Scott is doing with his traveling pool school. this pool school may not be for everyone however it is guaranteed to improve you as a player if you can attend.
Scott keep up the good work brother you are doing a good thing.
Did I miss something here? I re read the entire thread and it's 100% positive and supportive.

Who are these many people you're scolding or spoke out negatively?

Seems like you're bringing hate and discontent to a thread lacking it completely.

JC

It's not what you don't know that get's you in trouble
It's what you know that just ain't so

Old
  (#19)
trentfromtoledo
8onthebreaktoledo

trentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond reputetrentfromtoledo has a reputation beyond repute

09-22-2019, 11:09 AM

Scott, if you ever want to try and set something up in our area I am sure I can set something up for you with a choice of 2 diff places! Keep rocking it Scott! I will be on IRB again in Jan, hope we can link up!

Trent from Toledo

Old
  (#20)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

Scott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond reputeScott Lee has a reputation beyond repute

09-23-2019, 03:22 PM

Nothing at all here on AZ. It was on FB. Tommy Hill is just being supportive.

Scott Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Did I miss something here? I re read the entire thread and it's 100% positive and supportive.

Who are these many people you're scolding or spoke out negatively?

Seems like you're bringing hate and discontent to a thread lacking it completely.

PBIA Master Instructor

Old
  (#21)
tommyhill
AzB Silver Member
tommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond reputetommyhill has a reputation beyond repute

09-24-2019, 03:55 PM

JC....

Scott is a mentor and friend. as a PBIA instructor myself I take offence when someone criticizes instructors and what we are doing. yes everyone in this thread has been supportive and that is well deserved and much appreciated. Scott Lee is doing nothing but trying to improve this sport and I am here to help and support him with anything anytime anywhere.

Pool Room Owner, PBIA Instructor, Former touring Professional player - PBT & Camel Tour

Playing cue --- Leon Sly
Break cue ------ BK Rush
Jump cue------ universal
Case ------------Gill Castillo

Old
  (#22)
Eric.
Club a member
Eric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

09-25-2019, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Since you are laying out of your credentials, could you tell me more? I've never heard of you. More Curious, than anything.

Eric

Old
  (#23)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

09-25-2019, 10:59 PM

Eric...Tommy and his son TJ have a monthly column in P&B, called appropriately Hill-Hill! TJ is the youngest PBIA Certified Instructor in the program, and a credit to the sport...as is his dad. They do a bang-up job in the Central Valley of CA, and run a great poolroom too! Tommy Hill will be teaching with me and others on some of the SPF National Pool School Tour Stops...which is what this thread is about! Say hi to Susie!

Scott Lee

PBIA Master Instructor

Old
  (#24)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

09-29-2019, 10:59 PM

Trent...Thanks for the offer! I'll be in IRB in January too...let's get together! I have an SPF National Pool School Tour Stop in Tampa in December, so I'll be down in FL for about 6 weeks...until the Phoenix tour stop in mid-January.

Scott Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by trentfromtoledo View Post
Scott, if you ever want to try and set something up in our area I am sure I can set something up for you with a choice of 2 diff places! Keep rocking it Scott! I will be on IRB again in Jan, hope we can link up!

Trent from Toledo

PBIA Master Instructor

Old
  (#25)
evergruven
AzB Silver Member
evergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 12:58 AM

hey, wasn't the pool school in everett this weekend?
at the good ol'/new golden fleece
how did it go?

peace & love

Old
  (#26)
GoldCrown
Be Creative...play 1P
GoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond reputeGoldCrown has a reputation beyond repute

09-30-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
JC....

Scott Lee is doing nothing but trying to improve this sport and I am here to help and support him with anything anytime anywhere.
Scott should be the pool HOF for his dedication and contributions to pool.

Favorite Game...Pocket a Piece
Instructional source: "One Pocket...A Game of Controlled Aggression" by Tom Wirth. This book is a players best friend.
1P Instructor: Tom Wirth
Stroke Instructor: Scott Lee

I need more cues like a snail needs airbrakes

Last edited by GoldCrown; 09-30-2019 at 07:50 AM.

Old
  (#27)
Eric.
Club a member
Eric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond reputeEric. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1225

09-30-2019, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Lee View Post
Eric...Tommy and his son TJ have a monthly column in P&B, called appropriately Hill-Hill! TJ is the youngest PBIA Certified Instructor in the program, and a credit to the sport...as is his dad. They do a bang-up job in the Central Valley of CA, and run a great poolroom too! Tommy Hill will be teaching with me and others on some of the SPF National Pool School Tour Stops...which is what this thread is about! Say hi to Susie!

Scott Lee
Hi Scott,

Hope all is well!

Actually, I was curious about Tommy being a touring pro on the PBT and Camel tours. I've never heard of him and was curious if he was a touring pro player I didn't know about? Then again, he could have been one of the many amateurs that used to jump in those Camel stops for experience, I know I was one of those, lol.

Eric

Old
  (#28)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

10-05-2019, 03:21 AM

evergruven...You're correct. The first tour stop was last week in Everett. The school went well. The room owners are very congenial. Due to delays from the city, the property wasn't quite up to our expectations, but we made the best of it, and the school was great, as usual. It's a very nice room, and an asset to the Seattle pool scene.

We're now looking forward to our next tour stop, Oct. 21-24, at the hot new room, Surge Billiards & Coffee Bar, in Chicago! There are still a few spots available for this school.

Scott Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergruven View Post
hey,
wasn't the pool school in everett this weekend?
at the good ol'/new golden fleece
how did it go?

PBIA Master Instructor

Old
  (#29)
evergruven
AzB Silver Member
evergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond reputeevergruven has a reputation beyond repute

10-05-2019, 05:34 AM

hey scott, thanks for the reply and glad to hear school is officially in session
good luck out there on that road!

peace & love

Old
  (#30)
Scott Lee
AzB Silver Member

10-15-2019, 10:43 AM

Thanks evergruven! We're all very excited about this new pool school tour sponsored by Predator! Can't wait for next week in Chicago...and then it's off to OK City and Jamaica Joes November 11th-14th!

Scott Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergruven View Post
hey scott, thanks for the reply and glad to hear school is officially in session
good luck out there on that road!

PBIA Master Instructor

Page 2 of 2 12

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: