Runde Collection

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Added a SS joint Sneaky. Not sure if I've ever posted pics of the 1979 pre-Schon 4ptr.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your player cue....that I've previously told you is too fancy to refer to it as such......is really a treasure.....great design......and now a Searing shaft......Wow!

Matt B.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yeah, I won't live that one down. It was the first custom I ordered from a cue builder. The new "player" is on the left. The old "player" doesn't leave the house much. Lol, I was a donkey!

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice! Love that new sneaky, always liked the idea of a SS joint sneaky! And I love your new player so much!!

Making me want more Runde cues!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice! Love that new sneaky, always liked the idea of a SS joint sneaky! And I love your new player so much!!

Making me want more Runde cues!

..." That isn't a Sneaky ... " Bob builds those cues, Short-spliced, And Cored forearms...
MUCH BETTER Than a Sneaky :wink:

VERY NICE LINEUP OF BOB'S WORK

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
..." That isn't a Sneaky ... " Bob builds those cues, Short-spliced, And Cored forearms...
MUCH BETTER Than a Sneaky :wink:

VERY NICE LINEUP OF BOB'S WORK

yeah, very true...I know they're not really sneakies, but that is how they're commonly referred to...incorrect though it may be. I had one once and it was a great hitting cue...killer bargain when you can find one!

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
yeah, very true...I know they're not really sneakies, but that is how they're commonly referred to...incorrect though it may be. I had one once and it was a great hitting cue...killer bargain when you can find one!

Bob makes really nice looking cues.
Bob makes GREAT PLAYERS...
I will post his weekend,
I picked up an old R 3

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
Considering Selling the Big Runde, Searing 29 inch shaft custom fitted by Dennis to a Runde, I play with a 29.5 Searing shaft. Possibly the 79 Schon with Implex joint. No rush to sell, will consider offers until I determine pricing.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I no longer have that cue but may have something similar at my partners place. I’ll het t joint type and get back you. May not be til Monday.