Table Mechanic wanted southeast WI

Wally83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in search of Jeremy Chambers contact info. I'm located in southeast WI. If anyone has any other suggestions on a good table mechanic I'm open. The table I'm looking to have set up is a 9' diamond pro am, three piece slate.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

acesinc1999

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm in search of Jeremy Chambers contact info. I'm located in southeast WI. If anyone has any other suggestions on a good table mechanic I'm open. The table I'm looking to have set up is a 9' diamond pro am, three piece slate.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

I have Jerimy's contact info on my computer at the shop. I will PM you when I get down there later today. I need to get him in to do some work on my table soon as well.

bdorman

Dead money
Silver Member
It's been a couple years since I contacted Jerimy but at the time his number was 708-574-9888.

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I am about 40 minutes north of Milwaukee, I am going to need to get someone up here to recover my GC, there is nobody near me I trust to do it, none of the local tables are done very well. I dont want duct tape holding the cloth to the slate under the pockets. I would think there must be a better way to do it. :eek::eek::eek:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I am about 40 minutes north of Milwaukee, I am going to need to get someone up here to recover my GC, there is nobody near me I trust to do it, none of the local tables are done very well. I dont want duct tape holding the cloth to the slate under the pockets. I would think there must be a better way to do it. :eek::eek::eek:

Duct tape....on Gold Crown pockets?....what will they think of next....I may have to try that sometime....LOL

mhilton777

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Call Jerimy as he does travel to do tables as well as time permits. He came to Minnesota to setup my neighbors table. He has been a really close friend of mine for 20+ years and you will not meet a nicer guy.