Snooker shafts

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Update,Its been a year air drying and I am starting to cut 1" squares.

I Quartersawn a skid of straight grain Ash and air drying till end of summer. average 16 rings per inch. this fall i will be cutting cutting blanks for shafts.
Any interest email me at eric@esmetal.com put ASH in the subject line or be deleted. All emails will get pricing sent, if you did not get pricing returned try again.

DSCN3974.JPG

DSCN0110.JPG

DSCN0109.JPG

Eric

Last edited:

Zerius

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm looking for a cue maker to make an ash snooker shaft for my playing cue, anyone up for the task?

pfd studios

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ASH shaftswood

I was there when Eric cut the Ash logs and helped him stack the boards. IF all goes well he will be the source for some of the very best quarter sawn Ash squares available . . . sign me up coach . . . I am in line.:smile:

pfd

shadowmoss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Price

Price will be set when I cut the blanks and see what I got for quality and yield. Right now I am looking for a list of people interested in buying when ready.I'll get some end grain pictures soon.

Eric

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sent an email with interest to buy some Ash should any of it become available.
Thanks, Neil

marty377

Registered
Wanting to buy ash blanks

Hello my name is Marty Wallace i am here in Texas looking to buy some ash shaft blanks and I was told that your the man to see . I can be reached easiest by my email at mwallace1706@hotmail.com or you can call me at 817-301-4011 . thanks and have a great day .

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hay Guys.

I had one of these Ash shafts. Loved it. Sold a very fancy Cue and added it as a suprise. I only asked please post your honest opinion.
Here is mine. I wish I never did that. What a great shaft.
His opinion, coming early next week.
I was blown away.
Mine was built by Paul Drexler with the radial pin thread.
Blown away.
Great wood Eric. Super job Paul.
Thank you,
Nick Serdula.