ISO Black Gold Crown IV rail

1enick72

Registered
I have a black GC4 that has damage on the top laminate of the rail. Is there someone or a place that sells used parts like this? Or can I buy matching laminate and replace just that?

Last edited:

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a black GC4 that has damage on the top laminate of the rail. Is there someone or a place that sells used parts like this?

You may have better luck taking it to a cabinet maker and having the laminate replaced.

1enick72

Registered
You may have better luck taking it to a cabinet maker and having the laminate replaced.

I was just editing my post and after I saved it I noticed you had posted what I was asking in the edit. I build custom poker tables for a living and do a decent amount of laminate work so I don't mind tearing into it my concern would be to make sure I could get the exact laminate (color, texture etc.)

rexus31

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was just editing my post and after I saved it I noticed you had posted what I was asking in the edit. I build custom poker tables for a living and do a decent amount of laminate work so I don't mind tearing into it my concern would be to make sure I could get the exact laminate (color, texture etc.)

Gotcha. I'm not sure. Perhaps you can take it to a local laminate supplier to see if they can match it? You can try emailing Brunswick to see if they can give you the exact laminate used but that might be a long shot.

1enick72

Registered
Gotcha. I'm not sure. Perhaps you can take it to a local laminate supplier to see if they can match it? You can try emailing Brunswick to see if they can give you the exact laminate used but that might be a long shot.

My 1st contact was to Brunswick and they told me to contact a local distributor so I did and they are waiting to hear back from the sales rep. I figured I would ask here while I was waiting.

magnetardo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a black GC4 that has damage on the top laminate of the rail. Is there someone or a place that sells used parts like this? Or can I buy matching laminate and replace just that?

Try calling Jerimy Chambers he may have a set. I know he has used woodgrain laminate rails, he can also re-laminate or build completely new rails, piece if cake 👍

Jerimy Chambers = 708-574-9888