Am I the only one......

Marvel

Marvel - The Yogi Bear
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
Ok, my bad. This one and pancake's are reasonable posts then...

I watched the live stream and I watched the youtube video. With and without sound were night and day, IMO. When I watched the youtube video, it didn't feel at all like how I remembered it. The sound made the difference, especially listening to Bucktooth go on and on for about 30 minutes before Fatboy even showed up.

I believe you my friend. It was easy to see how much fun and excitement all those guys around had, also the hype couldn't come from nowhere. Of course the sound would have made a major difference, but I must say in all honesty, that tooth didn't ran as 'fast' as it was told. For example, which makes the whole story very much different, is that Tooth did also show similar hand marks like "come with me, let's play my game" etc.
Also the stack of Fatboy didn't look as big as I did imagine from all the stories, but who cares anyway, not so big deal.

I'm sure if one would've been there witnessing it or at least seen it live from the stream, the whole drama would've appeared in different form..

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Marvel said:
I believe you my friend. It was easy to see how much fun and excitement all those guys around had, also the hype couldn't come from nowhere. Of course the sound would have made a major difference, but I must say in all honesty, that tooth didn't ran as 'fast' as it was told. For example, which makes the whole story very much different, is that Tooth did also show similar hand marks like "come with me, let's play my game" etc.
Also the stack of Fatboy didn't look as big as I did imagine from all the stories, but who cares anyway, not so big deal.

I'm sure if one would've been there witnessing it or at least seen it live from the stream, the whole drama would've appeared in different form..

It's weird. I don't think I posted anything about it before the youtube came out, but when I read most people's recollection of the story, it was basically told exactly how I remembered it, too. :confused: LOL.

You're right, it didn't appear like he just bailed out. I hope we get a chance to hear the sound at some point, so I can compare it with my memory. I don't really have an explanation for the difference. :cool:

Hehe. I think we thought it was so gigantic because we had been staring at Bucktooth's stack for a few minutes trying to estimate how many 100's it contained before Fatboy pulled out his and dwarfed it. ;) :D

bomber

Jeopardy Is My Road Game
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
Guess what? You don't! So either go earn your millions and start donating to the charities you listed.

Nope, i sure don't...and never will and I am perfectly happy with that. My profession does not pay near enough for me to donate millions but I would never change it for anything nor do I complain about my salary. I think I will continue to volunteer for local charities and community events instead.

Oh, and by the way, Fatboy and Bucktooth made this situation public therefore it's my business and anyone else's business... thank you very much. If you have the expectation of privacy when posting on a public internet forum, then you are simply uninformed.

Also, it has never been my style to STFU about anything especially when responding to a situation in which BOTH participants fueled the fire and made it extremely public.

To be quite honest, the entire situation looked like a childish playground pissing contest. It was extremely hilarious but sadly embarrassing at the same time. It's no wonder why pool cannot garner any major sponsorship or get any sort of successful tour organized.

Last edited:

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
bomber said:
Nope, i sure don't...and never will and I am perfectly happy with that. My profession does not pay near enough for me to donate millions but I would never change it for anything nor do I complain about my salary. I think I will continue to volunteer for local charities and community events instead.

Oh, and by the way, Fatboy and Bucktooth made this situation public therefore it's my business and anyone else's business... thank you very much. If you have the expectation of privacy when posting on a public internet forum, then you are simply uninformed.

Also, it has never been my style to STFU about anything especially when responding to a situation in which BOTH participants fueled the fire and made it extremely public.

To be quite honest, the entire situation looked like a childish playground pissing contest. It was extremely hilarious but sadly embarrassing at the same time. It's no wonder why pool cannot garner any major sponsorship or get any sort of successful tour organized.

Well, even though we don't live in the same community, I thank you for your service to yours, both as a teacher and as a volunteer.

As for saying the coin flip is so stupid, sure you are entitled to your opinion, and I apologize for over reacting. I guess it just bugged me to see someone say that's stupid, you should spend your money on this instead. The reason being that you can say the same thing anytime anyone buys anything on here.

There will always be more important things, but how would you like it if you came on here asking for advice on a cue with a $500 budget, and I said, "that's stupid, there are people starving in Darfur"? I'd be right, but come on. It's just not my place to say that, IMO, even though hypothetically you asked in public.

Anyway, you mentioned adding fuel to the fire, and I've added enough of my own. Time for me to follow my own advice and STFU. :D

ccshrimper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cincyman said:
I agree and i too want to play, I will cover half and he can play us some partners:p

Yeah, but would you challenge him for that much cash if you thought it was a close game? Josh kept bragging in the chat about how he was one of the only ones who could "actually play" there. It sounds to me like both of you are nut hunters just like Bucktooth. Not only that, you're acting just like him woofing on an internet forum hoping the rich guy will give you the nuts to save face.

If Fatboy worked out a fair game with either of you you'd probably run faster than Bucktooth.

cincyman

Banned
ccshrimper said:
Yeah, but would you challenge him for that much cash if you thought it was a close game? Josh kept bragging in the chat about how he was one of the only ones who could "actually play" there. It sounds to me like both of you are nut hunters just like Bucktooth. Not only that, you're acting just like him woofing on an internet forum hoping the rich guy will give you the nuts to save face.

If Fatboy worked out a fair game with either of you you'd probably run faster than Bucktooth.
He will get a fair game and i will not run i promise!!
And thanks for your worthless post.
I will play him even how fair is that

ccshrimper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not clueless... You obviously think you're better than a B player or you wouldn't have been woofing like a terrier on here. It's been said on here countless times he's around a B player with back problems, but if he were a shortstop player I would have never heard a peep out of you two.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
bomber said:
If I had 100,000 to blow on a coin flip, I might decide that flipping a coin for 100,000 grand was THE STUPIDEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me see....I wonder what I could do with a measly extra 100,000 grand:

American Humane Society, United Way, The Red Cross, Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Greenpeace, Habitat for Humanity, YMCA, Sunshine Foundation, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America, Boys and Girls Club of America, AIDS Research Alliance.

Heck, I bet I could just as easily find a local charity in need. Maybe sponsor a little league program, build a small park, help fund student activities for a local school, donate to a local homeless shelter, or a a Job Corp program.

If you have to get your kicks from flipping coins for the "big cash" then you need to find some new kicks. It is a bit bothersome to see how we are putting these high rolling gamblers on a pedestal.

I, for one, am unimpressed.
---------------

OR:

You could pay to have an AZers off site tournament hosted at the Derby City Classic and hire someone else to listen to the suggestions of the helpful and laments of the disenchanted. :D
JoeyA

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bomber said:
If I had 100,000 to blow on a coin flip, I might decide that flipping a coin for 100,000 grand was THE STUPIDEST THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me see....I wonder what I could do with a measly extra 100,000 grand:

American Humane Society, United Way, The Red Cross, Salvation Army, Toys for Tots, Greenpeace, Habitat for Humanity, YMCA, Sunshine Foundation, Big Brothers and Big Sisters of America, Boys and Girls Club of America, AIDS Research Alliance.

Heck, I bet I could just as easily find a local charity in need. Maybe sponsor a little league program, build a small park, help fund student activities for a local school, donate to a local homeless shelter, or a a Job Corp program.

If you have to get your kicks from flipping coins for the "big cash" then you need to find some new kicks. It is a bit bothersome to see how we are putting these high rolling gamblers on a pedestal.

I, for one, am unimpressed.

Just imagine all the charities he could donate to if he won the coin flip!!!!

crawfish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of people are swinging on his nuts in the situation. Although, I enjoyed watching it, I deal with multi-millionaires on a daily basis. Some days, I wish I made that kind of cash. Ah, screw it. I'll just keep sleeping with their wives.

It's a joke, so don't get pious on me.

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Get It Straight

ccshrimper said:

I said I can actually play unlike some of you who can't hit the end rail. Then I laughed. lol. Hardly bragging. And I don't remember what brought on that comment but something was said to me first. Which in all honesty is true. No offense, But I know a lot of posters on here don't play real well they just like the game. Nothing wrong with that. I don't even play much now. I got tired of dealing with all the trash that comes along with the game. I will not lie.. Of course I want the rich guy to give me some action. Who wouldn't want action with a rich guy.. I hardly consider myself to sound like bucktooth simply because I said I would like to play fatboy some. And I surely wouldn't run from an even game with a rich guy.. Your not very smart to think that.

I probably should not have said that some of you can't even hit the end rail. Something was said that got under my skin but I don't remember what it was. No offense to anyone.. Like me or hate me.. I'm just going to be me.. :)

Last edited:

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Blah, Blah, Blah...

ccshrimper said:
It's not clueless... You obviously think you're better than a B player or you wouldn't have been woofing like a terrier on here. It's been said on here countless times he's around a B player with back problems, but if he were a shortstop player I would have never heard a peep out of you two.

Let me say I have or had no idea how fatboy plays until now. I hardly ever get in this section of the forum and didn't even know who fatboy was until this stupid stuff with bucktooth. Also, If fatboy was shortstop, RICH, and we were evenly matched and it was basically just going to come down to stamina match.. Your wrong again.. I would surely step up and fire a few at him. Now let's hear your next goofy comment...

ccshrimper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nine Ball said:
Let me say I have or had no idea how fatboy plays until now. I hardly ever get in this section of the forum and didn't even know who fatboy was until this stupid stuff with bucktooth. Also, If fatboy was shortstop, RICH, and we were evenly matched and it was basically just going to come down to stamina match.. Your wrong again.. I would surely step up and fire a few at him. Now let's hear your next goofy comment...

I was replying to cinci...

This really isn't worth it, you two clowns keep trying to inflame fatboy hoping he'll play you and give you 100-1 on the money odds but he hasn't even sniffed your way yet. I get what you're hoping to accomplish, the same thing as BUCKTOOTH! You're woofing on here hoping he'll play you because if you won, it'd be like hitting the lottery for you. Now tell me, why would HE want to play YOU? It would be like me playing some homeless guy on the street who woofs at me before I enter a pool hall. What would I possibly hope to gain in that situation?

I agreed with some of what you were saying until you started woofing on here at him. Even after you said it would be the last time, you started up again. bleh, I'm tired... keep wasting your time on him...

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
ccshrimper said:
I was replying to cinci...

This really isn't worth it, you two clowns keep trying to inflame fatboy hoping he'll play you and give you 100-1 on the money odds but he hasn't even sniffed your way yet. I get what you're hoping to accomplish, the same thing as BUCKTOOTH! You're woofing on here hoping he'll play you because if you won, it'd be like hitting the lottery for you. Now tell me, why would HE want to play YOU? It would be like me playing some homeless guy on the street who woofs at me before I enter a pool hall. What would I possibly hope to gain in that situation?

I agreed with some of what you were saying until you started woofing on here at him. Even after you said it would be the last time, you started up again. bleh, I'm tired... keep wasting your time on him...

I've could be mistaken but I think FB enjoys the press, good or bad but he's still no FL. :D :D :D
JoeyA

IA8baller

Family man.
Silver Member
Have I read most of the Fatboy vs. Bucktooth drama? Yep.

Do I care? Nope.

Do I have an opinion? Yep.

Do you care what my opinion is? Nope.

Do I think this is frigging hilarious at times? Yep.

Should I have typed all of this? Nope.

But guess what? I did anyway. :rolleyes:

I love AZBilliards forum. :D

Smile..........I just did. :)