Must have items

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
Must-haves'.......
Well, your cue for sure, at least one cube (or octagon, or cylinder, or....) of "your" chalk,
Some kind of tip tool, I use a cue shark pup, a small pad of paper and a pen or pencil -
some kind of a little bit or writing material.

These are bare bones must haves, there are always other things it might be considered smart
to carry with you, like a golf towel or some kind of reasonably clean rag to wipe cue
and hands (it's really not for decoration), a bridge head, extension, extra shaft and a jump
cue, break cue,...... and the list goes on.

ever been at the pool hall and seen one of those guys come in with a 4X8 case and just
loaded to the gills with every gadget a pool player couple possibly ever own and all four
cue slots filled each cue with two shafts? That thing must weigh 80 lbs or 90 lbs. And
what for? Who really needs all that stuff?

I got to the point where it even became cumbersome to carry around a 2X3. So I got a nice
1X2 with a pocket and put a couple of things in it and I'm just fine. Sometimes I'd like to have
a break cue with me, but not often enough to use a bigger case, and if I really think I'll be
needing one I'll force myself to carry the 2X3.

Nobody really needs a bunch of crap in their case. Think about what you'll likely use
from your case on a daily basis - cue (one shaft), chalk

Last edited:

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
Down there, look out for that ghost white pale, hollow eyed, half drunk stranger in an antique Cadillac.

Can't miss him, he's dressed like 1950.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Down there, look out for that ghost white pale, hollow eyed, half drunk stranger in an antique Cadillac.

Can't miss him, he's dressed like 1950.

You don’t have to call me mister, mister
The whole world calls me Hank

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
So make sure and ask the Mrs. if you can barrow them?

:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

I already hear this enough whenever I shoot pool in public, "nice break, does your husband play too"" I dont need it here too. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

Celophanewrap

Call me Grace
Silver Member
:rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1::rotflmao1:

I already hear this enough whenever I shoot pool in public, "nice break, does your husband play too"" I dont need it here too. :shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

I let my wife keep mine, they're safer that way. I should always leave my testicles at
home, what the hell am I gonna use them for, I'm short.