South Bend, Indiana or Close To

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Allen! How are things down in Decatur? I just texted with Paul a couple of days ago about 6 Pockets. If I were you, I'd drive 100 miles north and get some advanced instruction from Lance Cowles, in Battle Creek MI. Lance is a PBIA Advanced Instructor, and a Master Level 1p instructor. He has a training academy with 4 9' tables...2 Diamonds, and 2 Brunswicks (see Cuesports of Battle Creek on FB). He plays all games at a high level, but excels at one pocket. Even better, he is fantastic at communicating the subtle differences in that game, very effectively. To top it off, if you need any cue work done, Lance has all the tools, and is an expert using them. He's also the guy doing all the stacked leather wraps for Seyberts, that are all the rage. Lastly, he also posts here as Bossman69, and certainly loves to play!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Where are some good places to play around here? Anyone want to meet up and hit some?

BankT8Ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Allen
If your in South Bend go over to Mishawka, Indiana
it's not very far from South Bend.
There's a place called Bleachers
Nice bar & grill plus friendly service
If I remember correctly 14 tables. Coin op and hourly
I was there last year in September.
They stay open til 3 am
You can find them also on Facebook
You might check and see what time they open up
before you go.

Bleachers
4609 Grape Rd
Mishawaka, Indiana
(574) 277-9332

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Hi Allen
If your in South Bend go over to Mishawka, Indiana
it's not very far from South Bend.
There's a place called Bleachers
Nice bar & grill plus friendly service
If I remember correctly 14 tables. Coin op and hourly
I was there last year in September.
They stay open til 3 am
You can find them also on Facebook
You might check and see what time they open up
before you go.

Bleachers
4609 Grape Rd
Mishawaka, Indiana
(574) 277-9332

Thanks a lot for that. I’m going to Mishawaka today anyways.

Allen Brown

Pool Whale
Silver Member
Hi Allen! How are things down in Decatur? I just texted with Paul a couple of days ago about 6 Pockets. If I were you, I'd drive 100 miles north and get some advanced instruction from Lance Cowles, in Battle Creek MI. Lance is a PBIA Advanced Instructor, and a Master Level 1p instructor. He has a training academy with 4 9' tables...2 Diamonds, and 2 Brunswicks (see Cuesports of Battle Creek on FB). He plays all games at a high level, but excels at one pocket. Even better, he is fantastic at communicating the subtle differences in that game, very effectively. To top it off, if you need any cue work done, Lance has all the tools, and is an expert using them. He's also the guy doing all the stacked leather wraps for Seyberts, that are all the rage. Lastly, he also posts here as Bossman69, and certainly loves to play!

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

I haven’t played in Decatur in quite some time. I might have to head up to Battle Creek while I’m up here if I have time.

wrickyb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is Overtime Bar and Grill in Elkhart actually Oceola They are on Facebook. Diamond 7 foot tables, nice Friday night tournament

Then in Elkhart there is the Arena (previously Rainbow Lanes) on Middlebury Street Wed and Thursday 11 to 10 / Friday and Saturday from 5 to 3 If you go on Friday or Saturday you must tell them you are there to play pool or you pay a cover. There are 9 foot tables and 3 cushion table.

Ricky Bryant