F/S Chris Nitti sneaky Pete

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I hope trav d DOSENT mind me putting the link up from when I got it.....
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=294811&highlight=Chris+nitti+sneaky SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

As a few of you know I had elbow surgey back In september and now my injury is listed as permanent...I will be having 2 more operations in the next few months and I can't play anymore( I can play a few racks but its impossible to break) so this has gotten very little play time since I got it....shaft does have a slight taper roll in the middle and I know Chris will take care of it...I hit maybe 10 racks with as I still use my KRB.(thx again ken!)
First $ 350 gets it shipped to CONUS....I wish I could kept
I appreciate The inboxes with offers...but really....350 is the lowest I will take...when's the last time you seen another one?
The shaft roll out is very minor, but I'm 100% honest...the cue is new condition...so please unless you have a iPad 3 you want to trade the price is 350 (or 325 plus shipping lmao) if is DOSENT sell in a day or 3 ill just leave in the case and try the market some other time....but the price will go up...
Thx any question? Hit me up
Thx Jerry....NO CUE. NO CUE NO CUE. SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Thx it plays lights out...the few times a month I can play (maybe 5 racks) I just use my KRB I hope in the future I can play more again...so no reason for this just to be sitting in the case....someone is going to get a SMOKING DEAL!!

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
please stop bumping your cue multiple times a day as others are respectfully attempting to sell items as well

Please view the times I did ...if you don't have anything nice to say or have a question about the cue,please kept your comments to yourself....your not a moderator,and I'm not doing anything wrong

Last edited:

hustler4483

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
You bumped it five times by commenting in one day! Others will without a doubt agree, sometimes we self police for sure, you are welcome for another bump and a moderator obviously just hasn't caught it yet

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You bumped it five times by commenting in one day! Others will without a doubt agree, sometimes we self police for sure, you are welcome for another bump and a moderator obviously just hasn't caught it yet

Thx for second bump :thumbup:
Blah blah blah....you now the nice thing about this forum? The right to NOT care about what some people think...:rolleyes:

It's 3 hours later and I'm not bumping it....see?.....I can't help people comment on my listing then I'm nice enought to say something back....

Last edited:

rcgray

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I cant believe this cue hasn't sold. I have a nitti and its one of the best hitting/playing cues I have ever shot with. If I didn't already have one this one would have been gone the first day. Great looking cue if someone is on the fence about this cue believe me you will be upset that you didn't grab this great playe. Glwys

dafish1970

LQQK OUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I cant believe this cue hasn't sold. I have a nitti and its one of the best hitting/playing cues I have ever shot with. If I didn't already have one this one would have been gone the first day. Great looking cue if someone is on the fence about this cue believe me you will be upset that you didn't grab this great playe. Glwys

Thx for the kind words...I can't believe it's not sold either....cuz if I could still play alot this cue would never be sold...at 350 I think this is the best deal on here...