Tavelling to Ohio. Where to play pool?

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
I will be in the Iberia / Caledonia / Columbus area in a couple of weeks from now. Can anyone recommend places to play. I would prefer to play in a poolroom with 9' tables rather than bar boxes. That being said I will play wherever is a good place to play.

What do you suggest?

Thanks

Kevin

Pse217

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8 ball sports bar in Columbus. I went there for a tournament one time. It's a nice place. Also fiddlestix in Canton or Ice Breakers in Youngstown

ScottK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was at Cushions, in Westerville, near Columbus, in 2009. Nice place, I assume it's still there.

CBW

Pool Hall Hero
Silver Member
Its not near Columbus but Michaels would be worth the trip for the tables alone.

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I guess it's a good thing I didn't ask you then. I'm giving him options that I know
Buddy what at are you even talking about? Do you even know how far it is from Youngstown or Canton to Columbus?
It'd almost be like someone saying they're in Dallas & your giving them info for Houston.
So I guess if Kevin wants to drive another 2.5 to 3 hours then yes your suggestions were good ones.

Last edited:

Pse217

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buddy what at are you even talking about? Do you even know how far it is from Youngstown or Canton to Columbus?
It'd almost be like someone saying they're in Dallas & your giving them info for Houston.
So I guess if Kevin wants to drive another 2.5 to 3 hours then yes your suggestions were good ones.

I don't know what his purpose for finding a pool hall. If he was looking for action, then yes, it may be worth a two hour drive. I travel from youngstown to Canton, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh etc on a weekly basis to different poolhalls. Maybe he's just looking for a place to play for fun and only wants to travel 20 min...I don't know. I'm not sure why this is such a big deal to you..."buddy"

Roadking

sweet william
Silver Member
I don't know what his purpose for finding a pool hall. If he was looking for action, then yes, it may be worth a two hour drive. I travel from youngstown to Canton, Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh etc on a weekly basis to different poolhalls. Maybe he's just looking for a place to play for fun and only wants to travel 20 min...I don't know. I'm not sure why this is such a big deal to you..."buddy"

It's not a big deal to me. I was stating to the OP that those places aren't just around the corner. Like I said if he wants to drive another 2.5 or 3 hrs from Columbus those are good suggestings. Have a good day

Pse217

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's not a big deal to me. I was stating to the OP that those places aren't just around the corner. Like I said if he wants to drive another 2.5 or 3 hrs from Columbus those are good suggestings. Have a good day

You too...xoxo