Vollmer, Alex Brick, Capone, and 3 Phillippi Cues

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Here I have 6 cues up for sale. Buying a new house and want to build a 3 car detached garage with a pool room/man cave above it. So here are a few cues i can live without:

Vollmer (far Left) SOLD

6 pointer with leather wrap. only flaw is above the Vollmer emblem where there is a nick through the finish. 2 shafts specs to come.

Alex Brick (2nd to left) $1800 Test Hit PRICE DROP TO $1500
6 pointer with Snakewood handle. points up and down are snakewood into ebony. Ivory joint, ivory buttcap Ivory Ferrules. 2 shafts. Specs to come.

Capone (3rd from left) SOLD
4 pointer with venners. Leather wrap. Triple rings at A,B,C,D,and E. 2 shafts Cue is in perfect condition. Only test hit. Specs to come.

Alos have a Predator 314 2 shaft that can go with the Capone cue SOLD

Phillippi (3rd from right) $1300 Test Hit SOLD
6 pointer with snakewood points with ivory inlays in them. The butt has snakewood with ivory boxes in it. comes with two shafts. Cue was built in 1989. Specs to come.

Phillippi (2nd from right) $1300 Test Hit SOLD
8 pointer sharp! Ebony cue with ivory boxes in the butt. Leather wrap. Has 2 shafts. Cue is in perfect condition. Cue was built in 1989. Specs to come.

Phillippi (Far Right) $1300 PRICE DROP TO $1200
6 pointer ebony. Ivory in the butt. Great condition. 2 shafts with leather wrap. Specs to come.

Any questions just let me know.

Trades are welcome but it will have to be something I really want since I need the money for my man cave.

Thanks,

Gary

Attachments

• DSC00793.jpg
    DSC00793.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 4,385
  • DSC00794.jpg
    DSC00794.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 4,265
  • DSC00795.jpg
    DSC00795.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 4,212
  • DSC00796.jpg
    DSC00796.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 4,229
  • DSC00798.jpg
    DSC00798.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 4,439
Last edited:

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Bumping up to the top. People seems to be interested in the Capone cue. It has only been test hit and is in perfect condition.

Check out that Alex Brick. Snakewood into Ebony both ways with Snakewood handle. Lets not forget Ivory joint and butt cap!

Gary

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm really diggin that Vollmer!

My Vollmer is an incredible playing cue and I've been wanting one of his 6-pointers. Specs pls.

Thanks,
-von

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I'm really diggin that Vollmer!

My Vollmer is an incredible playing cue and I've been wanting one of his 6-pointers. Specs pls.

Thanks,
-von

Von,

I will get the specs together and let you know right away.

Thanks for the interest.

Gary

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Bringing it back up to the top. Check out the Vollmer and the Alex Brick. Make and offer!!!!

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Come and get them

Here I have 6 cues up for sale. Buying a new house and want to build a 3 car detached garage with a pool room/man cave above it. So here are a few cues i can live without:

Vollmer (far Left) SOLD
6 pointer with leather wrap. only flaw is above the Vollmer emblem where there is a nick through the finish. 2 shafts specs to come.

6 pointer with Snakewood handle. points up and down are snakewood into ebony. Ivory joint, ivory buttcap Ivory Ferrules. 2 shafts. Specs to come.

4 pointer with venners. Leather wrap. Triple rings at A,B,C,D,and E. 2 shafts Cue is in perfect condition. Only test hit. Specs to come.

Alos have a Predator 314 2 shaft that can go with the Capone cueSOLD

Phillippi (3rd from right) $1200 Test Hit SOLD
6 pointer with snakewood points with ivory inlays in them. The butt has snakewood with ivory boxes in it. comes with two shafts. Cue was built in 1989. Specs to come.

8 pointer sharp! Ebony cue with ivory boxes in the butt. Leather wrap. Has 2 shafts. Cue is in perfect condition. Cue was built in 1989. Specs to come.

Phillippi (Far Right) $1300 PRICE DROP TO $1250
6 pointer ebony. Ivory in the butt. Great condition. 2 shafts with leather wrap. Specs to come.

Trades are welcome but it will have to be something I really want since I need the money for my man cave.

Thanks,

Gary

Bring all cash offers!!!!! You never know what I will take.

Last edited:

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0

Vollmer (far Left) SOLD

Alos have a Predator 314 2 shaft that can go with the Capone cue SOLD

Phillippi (3rd from right) $1300 Test Hit SOLD

Phillippi (Far Right) $1300 PRICE DROP TO $1200

Thanks,

Gary

Bring all offers. Looking to move some cues.

Last edited:

osohappie

AKA...Chesapeake Bear
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Crazy price drop on the Vollmer and Brick. Cant go any lower. Come and get them.

Gary

Vollmer SOLD

Brick $1500

Phillippi $1200

Last edited: