McGoorty

book collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Book is in excellent condition First Edition, dust jacket is worn and has a 1 inch tear on back and a crease but it is all there and has worked great. 55.00 shipped in Cont US I can't figure out how to show the pic with my phone. The dust jacket is not as bad as it sounds looks ok on book The front just has rub marks on edge

If any interest I will get a picture of book with and without cover.
First person to put money in my paypal gets it. 86 people looked no interest ?

I haven't priced anything for years , but the cheapest one I could find was no where near this good of shape and it was 65.00 and all marked up? A excellent copy with nice dust jacket was 160.00 Whats it worth?

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Book is in excellent condition First Edition, dust jacket is worn and has a 1 inch tear on back and a crease but it is all there and has worked great. 55.00 shipped in Cont US I can't figure out how to show the pic with my phone. The dust jacket is not as bad as it sounds looks ok on book The front just has rub marks on edge

If any interest I will get a picture of book with and without cover.
First person to put money in my paypal gets it. 86 people looked no interest ?

I haven't priced anything for years , but the cheapest one I could find was no where near this good of shape and it was 65.00 and all marked up? A excellent copy with nice dust jacket was 160.00 Whats it worth?

Take a picture with your phone, email it to yourself, save to photos.

The attachment manager will allow you to download it from there. There’s probably an easier way but this works for me.

Lou Figueroa