Sold Madison Bob Sneaky Pete

Sold Item

HyperioN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Madison Bob Sneaky Pete - $OLD

Played but good condition, a couple nicks in the finish, one above a point and a couple near the butt cap.
The points are not even, typical of Bob's style.
Rosewood into straight grain maple with a birds-eye maple butt cap, 58" standard length.
Butt weighs 14oz, steel radial pin
Includes a 1.4oz screw-in weight, bringing butt total to 15.4oz
Shaft is 12.7mm and 3.6oz, old Moori Medium tip, not sure of ferrule material
Monster player and bar cue. The shaft plays incredible.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_2267.jpg
    IMG_2267.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 827
  • IMG_2269.jpg
    IMG_2269.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 803
  • IMG_2268.jpg
    IMG_2268.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 812
  • IMG_2270.jpg
    IMG_2270.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 808
Last edited:

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
Its hard to believe I havent owned this cue. I was getting these in the late 90s / early 2000s before anyone knew who Bob was, being just south of me. His very first cues had no signature and a 3/8x10 pin I believe. At least one I had did. These with this signature are the best, imo and many others. Ive never seen one with the maple band in the bottom and almost all his cues had uneven points, his sp's that is. His later cues with the full Griffin name and cnc points were also good but dont seem to fetch the money these do. For anyone who doesnt know, these play as good as a Bluegrass, Scruggs...etc. Maybe better. I donno know long you have had this one but I would guesstimate it at around 2000-2005. For sure not before 2000 but possibly after 2005. They dont come up often and theyll never be made again...so if ya know you better go:thumbup:

Also, who ever ends up with this and would like another shaft I might have an extra still

Chembry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Its hard to believe I havent owned this cue. I was getting these in the late 90s / early 2000s before anyone knew who Bob was, being just south of me. His very first cues had no signature and a 3/8x10 pin I believe. At least one I had did. These with this signature are the best, imo and many others. Ive never seen one with the maple band in the bottom and almost all his cues had uneven points, his sp's that is. His later cues with the full Griffin name and cnc points were also good but dont seem to fetch the money these do. For anyone who doesnt know, these play as good as a Bluegrass, Scruggs...etc. Maybe better. I donno know long you have had this one but I would guesstimate it at around 2000-2005. For sure not before 2000 but possibly after 2005. They dont come up often and theyll never be made again...so if ya know you better go:thumbup:

Also, who ever ends up with this and would like another shaft I might have an extra still

I will second this. I purchased one of Bob's early sneaky pete's from $TAKE HOR$E and it plays as good as any cue I have ever played with. I absolutely love it.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Early sneaky's were great cues. Later on, well I can't say the custom he did for me was a good cue. Those MB logo cues just play jam up!