Karen corr and fran crimi workshops

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BREAKING NEWS --- Starting in Sept. 2013, a series of workshops taught by Karen Corr and myself. Look for details this summer.

Last edited:

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
In the New York area only, or are you going to venture out of the city?

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Great News. Best of Luck for nothing but Success.

I would suggest that all that can attend do so. When will 'Ya'll' be in the New Oeleans area?

Best Regards & Best Wishes,

lstevedus

One of the 47%
Silver Member
I hope you bring your clinic to Columbus, Ohio. I have been there when Archer and Strickland, and Archer and Varner put on theirs. Richard Whaley is the owner and APA league operator. He has a ton of leagues and tournaments going on. There is probably something just about every night with 20 bar boxes and 8 GC's. I have Richard's no. If you would like to give him a call, pm me.

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for all the interest. We've outlined the curriculum and it's something different that I think you'll like. It's too soon yet for specifics, but we'll be sure let everyone know as soon as we can.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
a positive influence in the "Pool World".

BREAKING NEWS --- Starting in Sept. 2013, a series of workshops taught by Karen Corr and myself. Look for details this summer.

This looks like a great team, Fran, thanks for being a positive influence in the "Pool World".

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Fran,

I'll second CJ's sentiments.

Thanks so much for being a positive influence on pocket billiards & here on AZB.

I would recommend you (& CJ) to anyone looking for honest assessment & instruction toward improvement that is not limited.

All the Best Wishes for This Venture & All Else,
Rick

PS I hope you include the New Orleans Area if Ya'll are taking it on the road.

Last edited:

FranCrimi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for asking but nothing to announce yet, Rick. Karen is only just back in the States. But I guarantee that when we announce it, you will find that it will be of excellent quality.

ENGLISH!

Banned
Silver Member
Thanks for asking but nothing to announce yet, Rick. Karen is only just back in the States. But I guarantee that when we announce it, you will find that it will be of excellent quality.

Fran,

I have no doubt regarding the level of high quality that will be there.

I hope it can grow to a high quantity level as well.

Best Wishes with It & Persoanlly as Well,
Rick