I owe some apologies

jjollie

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
De to health reasons, I have been out of commission for a while. My son has signed in and let me know I need to try and post this. Anyway, I'm suffering with liver failure and looks like the end of my pool days.

BOB FARR...I have a pending deal with Bob Farr for a cue and never had the chance to complete the deal. I apologize to Bob for not completing the deal and not for responding to this PMs in a timely matter.

Bob Farr is a perfect example on a man of his wood gentleman and has going beyond fair in customer satisfaction.

I'm sorry I messed that deal up for you Bob, I would be glad to pay you a restocking fess or 'failed sale" fee. Please forgive me!

I would also like to apologize to itsell101. I was in the process of completing his website for his customization and got sick. I apologize for that Jose and I will work to get it fixed the way you like....whether it be transferring the hosting to another or what every you desire.

I will also be selling all of my pool related items in the very near future. I have some nice cues and they will be worth the asking price easy.

Robert Harris Custom, Old School Unilock Dape Perry (not junk), High End Bob Qwen _Amboyna Burl, Ebony, Ivory), GTF case (new), Its George soft case. Cowboy Style case, 4x8 dealers case, pool matches...many items tp go.

MY POOL DAYS ARE OVER....NOW I'M PLAYING TO STAY ALIVE!!!

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
My prayers go out to you Sir. Pool and AZB are definitely secondary when it comes to your health and well being. I wish you the best.

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Sir, I am stunned... I wish you the best and I'll pray for your health. We had good deals and you've always been a stand-up guy in my book.
I hope you'll recover soon.
Tons of health for you sir.

All the best,
Chris

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.8%
652   1   0
Jollie

I wish you the best and for you to get better soon! My prayers for you to get better and for any favor you can count on me.:thumbup:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
I understand James. Don't worry about our deal, just concentrate your energy on getting yourself well again. I wish the best for you sir.

speedi

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don't know you, sir, but I pray you will receive successful treatment and play many, many more games of pool in the future.

Speedi

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
Hope all goes well buddy and a great testament to 2 of AZ bests for being understanding in bob farr and itzell ( Jose) guys like this make this website a great community to be a part of. Good luck and speedy recovery.