A new life awaits you in pool shooting

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post

I'll repeat. It would be nice if Spider would put everyone he disagrees with on ignore -- for his own sanity, if for no other reason.

Hey cookie...isn't it ironic that Innocent Dan White makes a post about me to put everyone I disagree with ignore for my own sanity and this guy is going "POST CRAZY" every single day obsessed with CTE, me, you, and everyone who uses it? I HAVE a good number of trouble makers on IGNORE. He should think about using the function himself.

Man, talk about INSANE!! Old Danny Boy has completely gone over the edge and lost it. He's OUTTA CONTROL making as many posts as he does every single day.

I feel the same way about HIM as I do about Joey and there's absolutely nothing crazy about it.

This is the way I feel about ALL OF THEM:

Here's how it works. I thank God and my lucky stars I'm not you...don't look like you...not built like you...don't have your name...don't dress like you...don't live where you do...don't think like you...don't have the same line of work as you...don't drive the same car as you...don't think of carom/tangent lines...don't play pool like you...will never play pool like you as far as method.

So why would I give a rats ass what you say to do when it comes to playing pool.

I DON'T.

On the flip side, why are you so obsessed as well as four others in here how I and many others choose to play pool? You/they aren't going to change what you do OR what we do.

And that's fine. I don't give a flying **** . Why do you? It's really none of your damn business.

Who would want to be like them? Maybe Danny Boy really wants to be like ME since he seems so in love by mentioning my name and thinking about me all the time even when I don't post. ROTFLMAO!

Last edited: