looking for a Runde shaft

axlrose

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Does anyone have a Runde shaft with ivory ferrule and silver ring for sale? I don't mind if it is used as long as it is straight, smooth, well cared for and 12.75 mm minimum diameter. Pics, if you have any, and asking prices can be sent here or to rfrisbee@telus.net.

Thanks,
Ryan

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Does anyone have a Runde shaft with ivory ferrule and silver ring for sale? I don't mind if it is used as long as it is straight, smooth, well cared for and 12.75 mm minimum diameter. Pics, if you have any, and asking prices can be sent here or to rfrisbee@telus.net.

Thanks,
Ryan

Why not just by a Schon Shaft, I suspect it will fit perfectly if it has a 5/16 -14 pin and Stainless Steel Collar and it will be cheaper, you can always add an Ivory Ferrule for around $50 or $60.

Hope this helps.

bigfred

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have two Runde shafts with ivory ferrels in great shape. 12.8 with long taper. Also I have two new shafts, 13mm, ivory ferrels made for my Runde. Black with silver ring. Let me know if intereested. (Made by Andrew Park, 3rd Edition, Blue Book)

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Why not just by a Schon Shaft, I suspect it will fit perfectly if it has a 5/16 -14 pin and Stainless Steel Collar and it will be cheaper, you can always add an Ivory Ferrule for around $50 or $60.

Hope this helps.

Actually, they don't. You can put a Runde shaft on a Schon, but not vice versa. I don't know the proper term, pitch maybe, but Runde pins are thicker than Schon pins.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Actually, they don't. You can put a Runde shaft on a Schon, but not vice versa. I don't know the proper term, pitch maybe, but Runde pins are thicker than Schon pins.

You are correct about Schon shafts and Runde cues.

I wish I could help Ryan. I have 2 brand new Runde shafts with ivory ferrules and they are 13mm, but they have ivory dashes and not silver rings like you are looking for. Kbooks3 has a couple of Runde shafts with silver rings that he got from me in a cue deal and he may sell one of them if you want to send him a PM. They are nice shafts and I know this because he got them from me.

James