Team Dippy Dodges A Bullet

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
As everyone knows by now Shane finished out the first night of action with a 7-Pack. What you might not know is that after the first run out in that string, Dippy offered Team Shane some pretty hefty odds that Shane wouldn't run out the set.

heit8

Psalm 27:3
Silver Member
Shane is a beast but those are my two fav players. what a 1st night. Cant wait for the rest. I just hope they both shoot well.

au2ag

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
and the simple man said...

"That sounds like the fantastical lies of an attention seeking moron unless there is more info."

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
"That sounds like the fantastical lies of an attention seeking moron unless there is more info."

Uncalled for comments considering he was just trying to have some fun.
Childish name calling is outside of forum rules as well.
Looks to me like you are just another forum bully trying to make a name for yourself.

Not cool

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
Uncalled for comments considering he was just trying to have some fun.
Childish name calling is outside of forum rules as well.
Looks to me like you are just another forum bully trying to make a name for yourself.

Not cool

Hopefully;
If his post time is actual, maybe the alcohol is talking and common sense will arrive sometime today.

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I read the title, I assumed it was about Dippy almost getting clobbered for bumping the back of Shane's cue right in the middle of that package. That sort of thing can mess someone's focus up.

When a guys in dead punch like that he probably doesn't realize there is anyone else there. To disrupt his flow like that is bad form. I'm sure he wasn't trying to tilt him, just trying to be funny. Still, not cool.

Last edited:

TorranceChris

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I read the title, I assumed it was about Dippy almos getting clobbered for bumping the back of Shane's cue right in the middle of that package. That sort of thing can mess someone's focus up.

When a guys in dead punch like that he probably doesn't realize there is anyone else there. To disrupt his flow like that is bad form. I'm sure he wasn't trying to tilt him, just trying to be funny. Still, not cool.

Agreed. Maybe an offsetting factor was that someone said Alex had already conceded that ball in which case maybe Dippy was "helping". But I much prefer no outside interference when he's in a zone.

HereWeGo

♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫♬·¯·♩
Silver Member
That was definitely a tense moment in the room. Shane was visibly flustered and upset but he shook it off and Dippy apologized. I don't think we will be seeing anything like that again.

When I read the title, I assumed it was about Dippy almost getting clobbered for bumping the back of Shane's cue right in the middle of that package. That sort of thing can mess someone's focus up.