Stats -- Bergman vs. Bustamante 10-Ball Race to 30, February 2020

pooladdict

no doubt about it
Silver Member
Bustamante won 14 of the 17 games that involved one or more safeties.

Sometimes a safety has no immediate impact on winning or losing the game and sometimes it does. Looking for "immediate impact" --

• - Safeties good enough to win game on own next visit -- 5 by Bustamante, 3 by Bergman
    - Safeties bad enough to lose game on opponent's next visit -- 0 by Bustamante, 4 by Bergman
So I'd tally that as a 9-3 games won result in Bustamante's favor on immediate impact of safeties.

So there you have it, that explains the margin. Thanks for your efforts!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
busty is a better player than Bergman it's close now but in busty,s prime Bergman would need a spot.

I like JB’s money game. Always have. He holds up great for the cash. Ice water in his veins.

But

Busti is just a level above him, he’s one of the best ever to play and a true thoroughbred. He can’t see(almost) and he’s still beating one of the toughest cash players JB.

Great stats-thanks

Respect,
Fatboy

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
I like JB’s money game. Always have. He holds up great for the cash. Ice water in his veins.

But

Busti is just a level above him, he’s one of the best ever to play and a true thoroughbred. He can’t see(almost) and he’s still beating one of the toughest cash players JB.

Great stats-thanks

Respect,
Fatboy

Like Adam Brostoski said to me years ago, I can't see the pockets very well, ''but I know where they're at''. :groucho: