Karl and JJ Commentating at the World Cup of Pool, 6/25-30/2019

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have friends, good friends actually, around the world. Some of them could not purchase DAZN or watch Skysport, yet they wanted to view the U.S. Open and Mosconi Cup. Damn right I shared the FB links with them, as soon as the MULTIPLE FB links were shared with me.

Unlike you, I actually help to promote pool every chance I get by creating threads with photos and bio stories of the competitors towards the end. I share every tidbid of new pool news that I can, just like this stupid thread met with your disdain. This helps pool *and* Matchroom.

I also disseminated the links to those who could not view it with DAZN or on Skysport around the world, as well as those who could not purchase online. Unlike you, this helps to promote pool globally, instead of sitting on this discussion forum *****ing about everything that doesnt agree with your opinion or morals.

only the brittons have sky sports free, we other euros have only eurosport free. my guess is that most europeans have different ways to watch sky, often times licenced to a local broadcasting / streaming service (not free).