Test hit carbon fiber shafts
Old
  (#1)
SpotOn
AzB Bronze Member
SpotOn is on a distinguished road

vCash: 500

Test hit carbon fiber shafts - 06-16-2019, 01:39 PM

I live in Oregon and I am wondering where the closest place or event is that I could go to and try out ALL of the carbon fiber shafts being offered these days.

Old
  (#2)
Cardigan Kid
AzB Silver Member
Cardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond reputeCardigan Kid has a reputation beyond repute

06-16-2019, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post
I live in Oregon and I am wondering where the closest place or event is that I could go to and try out ALL of the carbon fiber shafts being offered these days.
Trade show...super billiards expo....
Not sure if there are any brick and mortar stores near you. But at a mega event, vendors set up booths and sell their wares to the masses.

Like all things pool, you just sometimes have to take a leap of faith and start purchasing. To tell you the truth, there really isn't much to gain from a few hits at a table with a particular shaft. You also have to be aware of what tip is installed on it because that could make all the difference in the world between a good hit and a bad hit no matter what the shaft.

Old
  (#3)
cardiac kid
Super Senior Member
cardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond reputecardiac kid has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via Yahoo to cardiac kid  
06-16-2019, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpotOn View Post
Check the vendor list for the BCAPL Nationals in July and the APA Team Nationals in August. Pretty sure Predator, Jacoby and OB will be there. Not sure about Becue.

Lyn

Playing Cue - Sort of Straight
Break Cue - Broken
Jump Cue - Looks Great in my Case!
Wrap - None
Tip - Only When the Service AND Food are Good
Case - JB Cases 4 x 8 Custom Case. Joe Porper Vinyl 2 x 4 (Vegas). Joe Porper 2 x 4 Leather for storage (OK, it's empty)

Nicknames - Dead Money, Salamander, Tomato Can, Weekend Warrior, Short Stop, Banger, Ron Casanzio Wannabe, NIT and the recently added Lamb Slayer in no special order. Wow what a list!

Old
  (#4)
gregnice37
Bar Banger, Cue Collector
gregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond reputegregnice37 has a reputation beyond repute

06-16-2019, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiac kid View Post
Check the vendor list for the BCAPL Nationals in July and the APA Team Nationals in August. Pretty sure Predator, Jacoby and OB will be there. Not sure about Becue.

Lyn
I believe Meucci is usually at those events as well. If Brutal Gear is there as well, I believe they carry Becue shafts.

Old
  (#5)
wrickyb
AzB Silver Member
wrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond reputewrickyb has a reputation beyond repute

06-16-2019, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiac kid View Post

Lyn
Yes Becue will be at both events - BCAPL come to the MARTY CAREY booth and at the APA - come by the BryantBilliards / Brutal Clothing booth. Also if you have any questions you can contact me Ricky Bryant USABecueOfficial@gmail.com

Old
  (#6)
jrctherake
AzB Silver Member
jrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond reputejrctherake has a reputation beyond repute

06-16-2019, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickyb View Post
Yes Becue will be at both events - BCAPL come to the MARTY CAREY booth and at the APA - come by the BryantBilliards / Brutal Clothing booth. Also if you have any questions you can contact me Ricky Bryant USABecueOfficial@gmail.com
Hey Ricky, the next time you are in or close to Florence, hollar at me. I'd like to take you out to eat. You've made a few trips to my house just to let me hit balls with the becue equipment and i appreciate that.

Only thing, remember that were use to staying up all night and sleeping all day. Lol....i don't usually get up till 3pm or so.

I look forward to it.

Again, thanks for all you do for the pool industry Sir!

Don't let your bark be bigger than your stroke.

If I had plenty of money, I would probably lose more often.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: