IPAT Books & DVDs for sale

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
PAT 1,2, 3 books and PAT 1 & 2 videos. (Ralf, Thorsten, etc). Retail's about $140. Everything is in like new condition. $80 delivered. SOLD- thanks!

Last edited:

JosephSoul711

Registered
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Payment

Dear Beau: Made payment via my wifes paypal account this morning! Thank you please confirm when you receive.

Kindest regards,

Joseph Soulier

jmf041

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
can you tell us why you bumped a thread two months after the books were sold and delivered? Why not just change the post to sold instead of bumping everyone elses for sale threads back.

ELBeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
can you tell us why you bumped a thread two months after the books were sold and delivered? Why not just change the post to sold instead of bumping everyone elses for sale threads back.

Since you asked- I received a PM about the books.

Can you tell me why you didn't just send me a PM instead of calling me out like a self-appointed Forum Police Officer? (Rhetorical question.)
Guess all the "For sale" threads get bumped back yet again since you compelled me to post in the thread once more. Apologies.

Good idea about just changing the original post, though; I didn't even think of that and will keep it in mind in the future. Original post has been changed to "sold." Thanks!